TravelTalkOnline

Approval Time

Posted By: Daisy304

Approval Time - 03/02/2022 05:51 PM

HELP! I am traveling tomorrow morning and submitted everything to the USVI Screening portal. It has been about 6 hours since my submission is this normal or should I submit again? I tried to call a number but it was busy and I submitted a request for someone to research and they gave me a ticket number.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated TIA
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Approval Time - 03/02/2022 06:35 PM

They process according to arrival time. We have had it range from 4 hours when submitting day before travel to 3 days when submitting further out. You should receive something this evening. Did you track with your tracking code to make sure that it is in process? It is spring break season so I imagine they are swamped.
Posted By: Daisy304

Re: Approval Time - 03/02/2022 07:02 PM

Yes I did and it says Pre-Approval. I sent it to the help desk and they issued a ticket number so we shall see.
Posted By: RickG

Re: Approval Time - 03/03/2022 12:19 PM

If you don't have your green QR code before your departure, you should print off all your documents and your portal travel application. You can check email on landing for green QR code. If you don't have it, you go to a small room to the right in the document review line and they will process you manually.

Cheers, RickG
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline