TravelTalkOnline

Hotel

Posted By: IWIWSE

Hotel - 04/07/2022 11:24 PM

One might in st Thomas. The green iguana, or the mafolie?

Thanks,
L
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Hotel - 04/08/2022 12:06 PM

Olga’s Fancy in Frenchtown.
Posted By: RickG

Re: Hotel - 04/08/2022 01:01 PM

The Mafolie is nice and has a good restaurant onsite. Olga's Fancy is an easy walk to the Frenchtown restaurants. You need a taxi for restaurants from The Green Iguana.

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: dlparch

Re: Hotel - 04/08/2022 03:41 PM

The view from the Mafolie is really hard to beat.
Posted By: IWIWSE

Re: Hotel - 04/08/2022 04:09 PM

Went with Mafolie.

Thanks
Posted By: Agamemnon Blossom

Re: Hotel - 04/27/2022 03:15 PM

Mafolie has an astonishing view.
Posted By: Agamemnon Blossom

Re: Hotel - 04/30/2022 08:35 AM

So, I'd go for Mafolie. I've been there twice, and I loved it. It also has a rooftop pool, and the staff was really friendly. It's a bit expensive, but it pays off. If you want to go to a cheaper hotel, I recommend Ibis. It's a small but perfect one for one night in St. Thomas. By the way, I'm actually traveling around Queensland now, and I'm looking for an ibis hotel near me. It seems that I cannot find any, but since I'm trying to save some money, I would really appreciate it if any of you could share an alternative.
Posted By: BVIhockey

Re: Hotel - 05/25/2022 02:54 PM

Just stayed at Olgas Fancy for a one nighter this past Sunday. Was excellent and while we've tried many others on STT this will be our go to from now on.
Posted By: TomGarvey

Re: Hotel - 05/26/2022 02:20 AM

Good to know, I'll be overnighting there in nine days - thanks! Did you happen to have dinner at Oceana?
Posted By: RickG

Re: Hotel - 05/26/2022 12:53 PM

Oceana is very nice high end restaurant. Sea La Vie and French Quarter Bistro are very good, reservations recommended. Twisted Cork is good too. All an easy walk.

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Hotel - 05/29/2022 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by RickG
Oceana is very nice high end restaurant. Sea La Vie and French Quarter Bistro are very good, reservations recommended. Twisted Cork is good too. All an easy walk.

Cheers, RickG

Ate twice at French Quarter Bistro in a week we loved it so much …try the monster pork chop
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline