TravelTalkOnline

Luquillo, Puerto Rico

Posted By: blaurie

Luquillo, Puerto Rico - 03/16/2014 12:29 PM

My husband and I are think of booking a vacation this November in PR. We normally vacation in St Marten but wanted to try something different this year. We found a condo in Luquillo,Puerto Rico that looks very nice. Has anyone been to this area that can tell me something about it.
Thanks
Brenda
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Luquillo, Puerto Rico - 03/16/2014 03:53 PM

Stayed at the Four Seasons a couple of years ago and found this little run down retail strip center that looks pretty rough on the outside but had some awesome restaurants and small bars. The restaurants, especially Ay Bonito, were beautifully decorated and the food was great. DON'T let the outside cause you to not go as we went back twice!!

Luqillo Restaurants
Posted By: amurphy08

Re: Luquillo, Puerto Rico - 03/17/2014 04:00 PM

Luquillo is a great, fun area but can get crowded on the weekends. The kiosko's mentioned above are fund to explore. Quite a few good ones. Especially the Ceviche Hut!
The beach is not spectacular, but I am spoiled from the beaches here on Vieques.
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Luquillo, Puerto Rico - 03/20/2014 01:25 PM

amurphy08 said:
Luquillo is a great, fun area but can get crowded on the weekends. The kiosko's mentioned above are fund to explore. Quite a few good ones. Especially the Ceviche Hut!
The beach is not spectacular, but I am spoiled from the beaches here on Vieques.

We had a wonderful lunch there in January.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline