Thx..Think this thread has been misunderstood or I didn't make it clear. Only looking at this Villa as views and property looked half decent...our swimming days are over(like you Carol, live in FL with easy access to beaches and plus own properties on a few beaches. Would take our usual villa in Terres Basses and instead of going several times to GC from there, eat locally and the furthest would be Marigot.(Tropicana, Be Cool)

Then and only purely for the eating aspect,(mainly at GC) was looking for a Villa near GC and came across the link I showed you as I know nothing about the area apart from over the years hearing about the Seaweed issue there. Failing that, I was either just going to book into GCBC but It's still a little walk to the restaurants or as I mentioned came across Bleu Emeraude Hotel which I think might be less walk to say L'Auberge etc. Years ago used to do the walk on the beach to the restaurants and back which was great. Was looking but so far came up with nothing, If there was an upmarket condo someone was renting out, on the beach in GC, that didn't involve stairs, and with Parking, smack bang in restaurant row, well that would be a bullseye and probably shooting for the stars!