TravelTalkOnline

Stuffed/Flavored Olives?

Posted By: peconic

Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 10/27/2010 09:35 PM

Anyone have some good stuffed/flavored olives they have found?
We love Adirondack Bill's Galric Stuffed/Wasabi Olives (large green)... YUMMM! (only available locally in the Adrondack area of NY)...
and today I found some Feta Stuffed Olives (large balck) at the Waldbaum's in Mattituck, LI, NY... also YUMMM!

I'm not a martini fan, but the garlic/wasabi olives make a vodka martini I love!
Posted By: indi

Re: Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 10/30/2010 02:49 PM

B...

I have never had these but they are made locally and very popular around here...

Stumps Hot Olives
Posted By: Todd

Re: Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 11/01/2010 03:13 PM

Best Olives I have found are from the Garlic Lady.
www.garliclady.com

Love the Martini Olives as well as the Garlic Olives, we go through large jars of these.
Cheers,
Todd
Posted By: Peanut21

Re: Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 11/03/2010 11:22 AM

I had a jar of olives that were stuffed with lemon peel. Meant to save the jar, but it got thrown out, and now I can't find them. They were the small, green olives that are usually stuffed with pimento, but the lemon was the best combination! If you see those, grab a jar, they're really good.
Posted By: love2travel

Re: Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 11/03/2010 09:18 PM

Todd, Thanks for sharing this info. All of the products on this site look great. Have you tried any of the Bloody Mary mixes? Deb
Posted By: Todd

Re: Stuffed/Flavored Olives? - 11/04/2010 05:30 PM

Yes, and it has great flavor but it is thicker than I like. I like light to medium thickness.
T
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline