TravelTalkOnline

Haulover beach chairs

Posted By: EllenL

Haulover beach chairs - 10/13/2021 02:37 PM

My husband and I are thinking about taking a mini trip to Florida. We plan on spending our days at haulover beach on the naturist end. Does anyone know if they rent chairs and or umbrellas on that portion of the beach. We really need an escape
For a few days
Thank you in advance
Ellen
Posted By: bostonbob

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/13/2021 05:28 PM

We have Ben to Haulover numerous times and don’t recall seeing any chairs for rent. Always brought our own chairs and blanket.
Posted By: Computerwise

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/13/2021 06:56 PM

Yes they rent beach lounge chairs, umbrellas and wind block canopies.
Posted By: BlueMoc

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/13/2021 06:56 PM

My wife and I usually get to Haulover a couple times a year, and yes, they have large orange umbrellas and chairs you can rent. We haven't used them personally, but last I heard it was $35.00 per day. When you get there you'll find the chairs set up and if you sit down someone will be around to collect. For what i understand they will even move them for you if you'd like to reposition.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/14/2021 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by BlueMoc
My wife and I usually get to Haulover a couple times a year, and yes, they have large orange umbrellas and chairs you can rent. We haven't used them personally, but last I heard it was $35.00 per day. When you get there you'll find the chairs set up and if you sit down someone will be around to collect. For what i understand they will even move them for you if you'd like to reposition.

$35. Per chair or two chairs and an umbrella? Can you clarify, thanks
Posted By: BlueMoc

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/14/2021 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by TravelHat
$35. Per chair or two chairs and an umbrella? Can you clarify, thanks

Yes, that was my understanding, $35 for both the chair and umbrellas. Again, though, I don't know that from first hand experience, but had gotten that information prior to our planned trip last month. My wife and I were going to rent the chairs & umbrellas rather than bring our own as we usually do. Unfortunately we had to cancel the trip last minute.
Posted By: RobT

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 10/24/2021 09:05 PM

We rented chairs 4 years ago and $35 for chairs and an umbrella sounds about right. We bring our own umbrella and chairs now. There is usually a food truck as well.
Posted By: DarkDiggler

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 11/13/2021 11:42 PM

They recently did a price increase.

We don't partake so unfortunately I don't know how much. There was quite a bit of discussion with the vendor as many beachgoers were unaware of the increase.
Posted By: Richard ben

Re: Haulover beach chairs - 11/22/2021 05:17 AM

Yes, you can rent chairs and umbrellas for spending your holiday time at beach front. You can contact Boucher Brothers Management 305-535-8177.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline