TravelTalkOnline

Help-covid test

Posted By: macaroni

Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 04:48 PM

I am having difficulty finding a place to do the covid test that will guarantee I get the results fast enough.... anyone else have this issue or have a suggestion. I am on Long Island in NY.....this is the one step I was stressing about. Thanks for any insight.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 04:55 PM

macaroni--if you don't get an answer here, there are a lot of folks in the NY area on the SXM forum. Best wishes.
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 04:56 PM

Have you tried CVS or Walgreens, assuming one of them in your area. I usually do more than one test and the first result to come in, that's the one I use.

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 05:28 PM

that's an idea
Posted By: cwoody

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 05:29 PM

You tried here?

NY Test Site Finder
Posted By: TomSW

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 05:37 PM

Not all Walgreens do, but the one we found near our home in Wisconsin, turned it around the same day.

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 06:01 PM

cwoody- yes, i have... none will guarantee the results.... I am sure we would get them in time... but it is stressful.... the hospital will do and the results are within 2 days but none of our doctors will put in an order for one or can't because of the online access needed to put in the active order.... and some won't because we are not having surgery.....will take our chances with City MD... they say 3-5 days... fingers crossed... we are scheduled to leave NY on March 21st....
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 06:12 PM

It's not the cheapest option, but you can use Covid Consultants and do the test at home with a guaranteed turn around time.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Help-covid test - 02/25/2021 06:19 PM

Are home tests acceptable for the BVI, as they are not for St Maarten.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline