Over the years always stay at Terres Basses as so convenient between the two Countries, albeit being a foodie geared more to the French cuisine and spend less time on the Dutch side apart from the Maho area. So, miss the Islands as first Covid and then health issues, so now difficult, but came across this being near Grand Case but have no idea of this area, apart from once or twice visiting Orient and having a meal but for me Grand Case is normally where I want to be for food. So was thinking of having a week or two in TB and then trying this out and wondered if anyone has stayed there or could fill me in..

https://www.vrbo.com/891443

Hope this link comes out...

Failing that, years ago stayed at the Le Petite Hotel and liked that but think on the first floor, Bleu Emaraude Hotel in Grand Case looks very nice(albeit we are not hotel people as such) but then a car not needed and would just enjoy eating, drinking and lounging about. I know the streets of GC not very wheelchair friendly but would try and make the best of it. Have been going to SXM since the early 80's(must have been at least 40-50 times) but not been back since 2019, so as always, advice greatly appreciated.