TravelTalkOnline

Restaurants in Grand Case

Posted By: robertl4

Restaurants in Grand Case - 07/01/2018 04:55 PM

I appreciate all of the wonderful information on this site. I have been coming to Saint Martin and Anguilla since 2000 and will miss this year's trip due to flights being really difficult- we are hoping to get there in November. We always stay in Grand Case and I have been trying to keep up with how the village is progressing subsequent to Irma-the information here has been wonderful but I haven't heard about the status of several of our favorite spots. I wanted to see if anyone had information on the status of the following establishments:

Le Pressior
Calmos
LTC Hotel and Restaurant
Petit Table

It has been so great to read that a number of places are making progress and have or are close to repoening.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Restaurants in Grand Case - 07/01/2018 11:06 PM

Hi. I really am not absolutely sure, but I don't think that any of the places you mention are open. Calmos for sure is currently not open, although they claim they are going to open around the end of the year. Pressoir I'm pretty certain is not open. I am not familiar with LTC Hotel. or Petit Table, but I have not seen them on any lists of places that are open in Grand Case. .
Posted By: OllieEh

Re: Restaurants in Grand Case - 07/02/2018 12:10 AM

I drove by Petite Hotel tonight and I could see inside the front door. It looked very pretty inside and looked to be open???
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Restaurants in Grand Case - 07/02/2018 12:14 AM

Le Petite Hotel is definitely open, but I didn't understand that was somewhere they were asking about. They said LTC Hotel and restaurant?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline