TravelTalkOnline

Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event.

Posted By: laughingirish

Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 11:45 AM

Hoping to find by the weekend. It is a raspberry liquor. Have not seen on island as of yet.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 12:07 PM

I never could find it. Brought a small bottle from the states.

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 12:24 PM

Just saw there was a ship in port today so may venture off to Philipsburg to take a look and hopefully find something. On way over hope to talk the wife into stopping at the Divi so I can catch morning exercise with the Patriots cheerleaders. This is really turning into one great vacation !
Posted By: OllieEh

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 12:55 PM

Booze It Up has Chambord Rasp. Liqueur on the price list on their website. 75cl bottle for $20.80 USD. They have always been very quick to return my emails.
Posted By: SandS

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 01:56 PM

Agree. Our son drinks that with Crown Royal. He bought it at either Booze It Up or Market Garden.
Posted By: chs225

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 02:18 PM

I don't drink Chambord so cannot say if Gulmohars in Phillipsburg has it. However, they absolutely have the best and largest selection of liquor on the island. If Booze It Up or Market Garden does not have it or if Phillipsburg is easier to get to, I would send an email and ask them whether they have it. gulmoharsxm@gmail.com
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 03:25 PM

Thanks for the tip about Booze It Up. The place didn't exist when I looked!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 03:45 PM

It's been there for at least 3 years now so other places could have it too since you checked. I thought I saw it in Market Garden this last trip in May.

Re: Where can I find Chambord Liquor for a special event. - 07/24/2018 05:54 PM

Went to Booze It Up and they did have some on the shelf at 22.00. Also say it at Prime this morning for pretty much the same price. Thank you everyone for all the help.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline