TravelTalkOnline

JetBlue service is good

Posted By: RonDon

JetBlue service is good - 11/04/2020 06:41 PM

We were booked for Sunday Feb 28 into SXM. A rep contacted me to say we are the only people on that flight and JB is contemplating cancelling that flight.

I thought it was nice that they were giving me a "heads up." She said we could take our chances and wait to see if it does get cancelled or decide to change now. Contacted Tracy BSV and she changed our dates. So we changed flight to Sat. Feb 27 at no charge.

I can just see us going along thinking all is well then finding ourselves having to rebook and having very little available to change to; maybe even losing days of our trip.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/04/2020 07:20 PM

Glad you were able to change your dates. Hopefully no problems from here on..
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/04/2020 11:58 PM

Good call.
Posted By: pat

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/05/2020 12:48 AM

Glad it worked out for you and JB was able to accommodate you early on.
Posted By: the captain

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/05/2020 12:57 AM

Impressive customer service.
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/05/2020 01:14 PM

Are you flying from Boston? My next flight will likely be from Boston as I have plenty of FF miles.

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/05/2020 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by RI Bob C
Are you flying from Boston? My next flight will likely be from Boston as I have plenty of FF miles.

Yes, Bob we're flying non-stop from Boston to SXM. Used to go from PVD on American or USAir via Charlotte or Philly but missed too many days of too many trips because of cancellations, or delays so we decided to drive BOS for direct flight on Jet Blue and stay night before at Hilton Garden Inn Park/Stay plan with shuttle to airport.
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/05/2020 09:40 PM

only oddity i find of JB from boston to sxm is they only fly on Tuesday and Saturdays, which i find odd....not sure how it affects other U.S. airports

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/06/2020 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by bizzottom
only oddity i find of JB from boston to sxm is they only fly on Tuesday and Saturdays, which i find odd....not sure how it affects other U.S. airports

I'm confused, that you see Tues. & Sat. I've never seen Tues. In the past we've always flown direct on JB on Sunday from Boston. There was also a direct n Friday. Covid has changed so much. I can understand an airline cancelling a flight that has only two passengers. Hope when this Covid is in control and people fly again airlines will offer more flights.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/06/2020 04:04 PM

JB was my choice for that BOS Sunday N/S but now they only have ao Sunday overnight in JFK for our January trip....no point to do that unless you have to. Went with United through EWR
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/07/2020 12:44 AM

I'm thinking April but watching for vaccine news. Using JB I would usually go to my son's house in Newtown, Ct the day before, then take a direct out of JFK. With this virus so active I can only think.

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/07/2020 01:20 AM

RonDon,

i just checked JB, they now have flites on a few other days in the week it appears
Posted By: 24Sxmbeaches

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/08/2020 05:08 PM

Presently JetBlue only has Tues, Thurs, and Sat flights from Ft Lauderdale to SXM and return. We had to extend our return date by one day, so we can spend it at our favorite island one extra day. No worries man..we be good on island time!

Re: JetBlue service is good - 11/08/2020 05:15 PM

Absolutely
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline