TravelTalkOnline

Pinel today

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Pinel today - 05/14/2021 09:45 PM

Great day at pinel. Very little seaweed at the departing dock and no smell. Paying cash at Yellow Beach is 1 to 1. Great food and service. Went to Greenhouse for prime rib last night. Very good and tender. Great to have fresh vegetables and not the frozen vegetable medly some serve. Note to self, get queen and not king cut next time. I couldn't finish the king.
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Pinel today - 05/15/2021 12:30 AM

C'mon Scubaman. You take home the leftover steak, slice thinly, lightly sauté, add a little onion, pour a egg mixture over, maybe a little cheese, you got an omelet to die for,
Posted By: CanuckTravlr

Re: Pinel today - 05/15/2021 12:40 AM

Thanks for that report, Scubaman, and the update on some favourite places. Glad to hear you are enjoying your stay. Have to agree with Dolfer though; no such thing as too much prime rib!!! LOL. It's one of the reasons we love vacationing in timeshares or condos. You can always take the leftovers back to the unit, or even a delicious dessert that you otherwise wouldn't order because you are too full!! In addition to the great suggestion by Dolfer, thinly-sliced prime rib leftovers also make for a wonderful sandwich.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Pinel today - 05/15/2021 01:39 AM

Yes. Not complaining at all. We do a lot of lunches and dinners on our private deck with our bbqs but my mind usually doesn't comply with my stomach.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Pinel today - 05/15/2021 12:26 PM

Glad to hear the smell is gone at Pinel. They must have cleaned up the seaweed. I agree with the others though, no such thing as too much prime rib. Saute it up with onions and peppers for a fabulous steak sandwich!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline