TravelTalkOnline

Celebrity Cruise

Posted By: bonsie

Celebrity Cruise - 05/21/2021 12:01 PM

We will be on the Celebrity cruise leaving on June 12, which will be the second cruise out of SXM. The ship is not departing until 10PM but, they are allowing people to board as early as 12:30 pm. and you have to pick an appointment time to board. Seeing that Nancy and I will already be on the island for two weeks we received the first appointment at 12:30 (along with a few others). I'll return car to Lesley in mid morning which will help him with afternoon arrivals. Everything is working out very nicely. Just hope our cabin in facing Great Bay and not the ocean side.
Bob
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/21/2021 12:45 PM

Looking forward to hearing all about it!! I hope to remember the day you are sailing, to be able to watch it sail past, as half the time, we're already in bed by then (party animals that we are!! duh)
Posted By: kccouple

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/21/2021 02:31 PM

Let me think of the last place I would want to be while covid is still active? A CRUISE!!!!!!!??????

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/21/2021 05:50 PM

Then my first cocktail will be for you................
Posted By: Maranjo

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/22/2021 01:46 AM

Bonsie, would love to read a trip report. It would be great to read a first hand view on how the new procedure is being handled and the full experience of embarking and disembarking Celebrity in St Martin.

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/22/2021 11:04 AM

I do plan to write a trip report but, I never did one and going to give it my best shot. I'm sure Nancy will proof read it. Starting to get excited now, only 7 days till we land in SXM. Two weeks on the island before we board the ship.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/22/2021 01:52 PM

Looking forward to reading it!
Posted By: Dutchman

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/22/2021 02:25 PM

With having all passengers vaccinated (except 12 and under) and all crew, I think you have little to worry about. We’re booked for a January cruise and SXM in February. Have a great time and look forward to your posts about your trip. I’m glad Celebrity picked St. Maarten to sail out of as any extra visitors before or after the cruise can only help the Island.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Celebrity Cruise - 05/22/2021 09:18 PM

Good to hear and thanks for the info.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline