TravelTalkOnline

Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer

Posted By: the captain

Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/20/2022 01:21 PM

we jumped in our car at 5am, got to jfk parking 5:40AM & were past the TSA by 6:30am.

I’m sitting in the ac now and scored exit row window(which I checked was $109 the night before to upgrade up and balked at ) behind my family bc a couple wanted to sit together. 🀘🏼🀘🏼🀘🏼🀘🏼Nice bonus start to the flight.

Hope any Ehas experience info I shared helps. When in doubt, insist on rtPCR
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/20/2022 01:44 PM

Enjoy your trip!
Posted By: Bahston

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/20/2022 02:08 PM

So you did a good thing for the couple, and you scored a better seat. Enjoy! May better karma continue to follow you.
Posted By: jollymonsrv

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/20/2022 03:42 PM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/22/2022 02:40 PM

Loving it here, back at relaxed La Terasse.

Been hitting the waves at Maho. Headed to learn surfing together as a family today. Then May take a stab at Yoda guy later.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/22/2022 02:41 PM

Enjoy! If you get the chance, a more detailed trip report would be appreciated, by those of us who have a long time to go yet!!

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/22/2022 10:50 PM

Oh I will definitely do Carol!

Quick question. Just walked past Guavabeery place in Philippsburg. Are they closed for good? As in no more production ever again??
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/22/2022 11:36 PM

Below was taken directly from their website. Their website doesn't show a copyright date so I'm not sure how recent. But it is active, so that is positive and their online store was working so that makes me think it is still operational.

New Year's Discount 10% on all on-line hot sauce products. The island is busy with visitors. The Guavaberry Emporium, 8-10 Frontstreet is open 5 days 10-4. The port shop is open on ship days. Our products are also available in stores island wide. Contact us directly if you are on the island and have special needs. Thank you all for your patience, loyalty & support. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT SHIP RUM PRODUCTS (FROM SXM TO) OVERSEAS.

Contact Us

Please send us a post card. We will keep you informed about Guavaberry events, news, new products & expanded direct ordering through this website. Thank you for visiting guavaberry.com.

Address

Sint Maarten Guavaberry Company
No 8-10 Frontstreet, Philipsburg
Sint Maarten, The Dutch Caribbean

Call (from USA 011) 721 542 2965
Fax 721 542 4598

service@guavaberry.com
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/22/2022 11:39 PM

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I think the physical store has been closed for some time now. Like since Irma? Maybe I am incorrect.
Posted By: erb923

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/23/2022 12:13 AM

Possibly the grocery stores sell guavaberry, I remember the Super U in hope estate had a selection of those flavored local rums.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/23/2022 12:53 AM

Market Garden carries the rum and some spices.

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/24/2022 12:54 AM

I’m going to grab some of it at duty free on the way back🀘🏼🀘🏼
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Sweet start after a bitter ehas appetizer - 02/24/2022 01:03 AM

You'll pay more at PJIA. Best price will be at a shop in Philipsburg along front street.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline