TravelTalkOnline

Duty Free at PJIA?

Posted By: VegasCanadian

Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 12:11 PM

Is there a duty free shop currently at PJIA? Does it have a decent alcohol selection? I’d prefer to get a bottle there vs putting it in my luggage if they have a decent selection. Thanks!
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 12:26 PM

There is a duty free beyond security.

shops in PJIA -link
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 02:47 PM

Great avatar...
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 03:21 PM

Yes but expect to pay a lot more and selection isn't as good as shops in Philipsburg. You'll still have to put it in a checked bag if you have a connecting flight.
Posted By: irina

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 04:38 PM

Yes! Great Avatar!

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 05:11 PM

Anyone that would like the file so that they can post as their temporary avatar, please just let me know, I’m happy to share the file.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 05:18 PM

All right people, we're really close to politics here. Keep this thread and this board about SXM, please.

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 08:58 PM

To all of you that I greatly offended, by offering to share my avatar with you, I'm sincerely apologetic.

There was nothing political in my offer, some had offered their appreciation of the avatar, I think the colors are pretty too, so I wanted to share.

The colors are so close to the TTOL pennant, I guess I was confused.

** wanting to keep posts about SXM: Public Transportation on the Dutch side

"Country Sint Maarten has now transitioned back to normalcy after two years of restrictions. It is to the discretion of all taxi and bus permit holders to decide if they would still implement precautionary measures in their respective vehicles." Minister Lawrence
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 10:11 PM

Thought this was about PJIA duty free not masks and transportation.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/18/2022 10:38 PM

I would say not a decent selection & more money than Philipsburg in our opinion.
Posted By: the captain

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/19/2022 04:07 AM

The selection was ok. Next time I would buy in pburg then check luggage…
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Duty Free at PJIA? - 03/20/2022 11:06 AM

Of course it's nowhere near what is was before Irma, but still not bad! Better than TSA stealing it! Better than it breaking in the luggage, better than being over weight and having to pay $50.00 extra!!! "BDEELEY" thanks for sharing the flag! It's very cool IMHO!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline