TravelTalkOnline

Cheris update

Posted By: Richie

Cheris update - 05/07/2022 12:28 PM

[img]http://img1806[/img]

Attached picture EFFAF871-BFB7-471C-A565-C656007806F5.jpeg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cheris update - 05/07/2022 12:29 PM

Thanks for the pic. I wonder if they will have live music? May have to eat inside at Moulin Fou again.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Cheris update - 05/08/2022 09:45 AM

Hey Carol, not to be a downer. Moulin Fou has been getting more mixed reviews lately. We went there last November. Never again!!! Just EVERYTHING was a bust from the moment we sat down. Sadly that was one of our top go to places on the island!! On the other hand, Sublime has been spot-on every time!!! Great HH before dinner! You know I'm all about service, they do it perfectly! We now have it on the Itinerary each trip!

Attached picture Sublime 0422.jpg
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Cheris update - 05/08/2022 01:38 PM

Yes we love Sublime plus Surendra the main Chef and part Owner is our personal friend from way back at Temptation Restaurant .
Posted By: EdB

Re: Cheris update - 05/08/2022 02:29 PM

i Had not one but TWO FANTASTIC meals at Moulen Fou last month. My wife also raved about her dinners also. Still one on my top restaurants on the island.
Posted By: pat

Re: Cheris update - 05/08/2022 03:00 PM

Just as a personal note, for the first time in what seems like forever, we chose to skip Moulin Fou last month based on our experience last November. The food was okay, the service was okay, but the over-all experience just wasn’t up to the norm. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t up to our previous experiences there. Thank goodness we were with great friends so it made the short-comings more acceptable.

We also had several excellent evenings at SUBLIME in April which moved it to the top of my favorite Maho eateries list. 🙂🙂
Posted By: kccouple

Re: Cheris update - 05/15/2022 10:26 PM

What is the update? Photo or what?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline