TravelTalkOnline

Arrived Yesterday from JFK

Posted By: crsxm

Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/17/2022 07:14 PM

Arrived yesterday, Jet Blur 787. Flight was on time--out of the airport in a little over an hour. There was a long line but we were expecting it and accepted it. We knew our room would not be ready at Divi so what's the rush.

Arrived at Divi, checked in and headed to Carrefour for provisions. Prices were ok, nothing that we haven't seen at home. Came back to Divi and room was ready to go. We crashed at 9pm after a few appetizers at Divi.

Today was a beach day day--beautiful weather, great company. What more could anyone want.

Nice to reconnect with friends we've met over the years. Maybe tomorrow we will do something exciting.
Posted By: MamaB

Re: Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/17/2022 07:47 PM

For us just doing nothing in St. Maarten is exciting!!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/17/2022 08:36 PM

Great! Enjoy your time and please post as things go along. Pictures would be great, if you can!
Posted By: dolfer

Re: Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/17/2022 08:48 PM

Yes, reports and pics and if you get a chance take a walk down to The Belair and take a few pics. I'd love what to see what our 'second home' looks like now. Say hello to Gizmo for us.
Posted By: pat

Re: Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/17/2022 09:26 PM

Happy you made it all safe and sound and I’m guessing the JFK departure was okay.

There’s nothing quite like being in a place you love with people you love and reconnecting with old friends, too. Sounds like the best of all worlds to me. 🙂🙂
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Arrived Yesterday from JFK - 07/18/2022 06:37 AM

JFK to SXM, got to love that!! Glad everything went off without a hitch!! Any new improvements at PJIA???
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline