TravelTalkOnline

SXM--State Poll

Posted By: Augie

SXM--State Poll - 10/21/2000 11:42 PM

It would be interesting to know how many people on this great board come from each state or provence or where ever.I would guess that NY,NJ,and Ma have the most.Since Canada is so small[Linked Image], all Provences could be lumped together.Likewise WV and VA are one state[Linked Image].States with North Or South could be lumped together or with the second name.Of course the rest of the world is all one place except SXM every vote from there counts as 5or10.[Linked Image]<br>Augie[Linked Image]<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 11/28/00 01:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 02:47 AM

[color:blue]Hey Augie<br>I'll get it started...since I'd love to know too!<br>I grew up in CT...My husband Bob grew up in MA (the last place we lived was MA)butbrush]<big> [color:6495ed] HOME is SXM </font face=brush></big> </font color=6495ed>& has been for 7 1/2 yrs.</font color=blue><br><br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 03:01 AM

I tried to be creative but I think it's too late tonight![Linked Image]...It's been a long day [Linked Image]... So just in case you happen to look up the town "butbrush" in MA [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] to see where it is[Linked Image]...It doesn't exist[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]...I just screwed up typing!!!!! [Linked Image] I think I should get 10 points[img]/images/icons/thumbsup.gif[/img] just for that! I'd better quit while I'm ahead![img]/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] <br><br>
Posted By: WASHONECAR

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 12:23 PM

Southeastern Mass<br><br>
Posted By: Carrie

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 12:29 PM

Southern Mass also, on the Rhode Island border.<br><br>[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Cathyg

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 01:19 PM

two lil ol' missourians here<br><br>Cathyg<br>www.geocities.com/k0ey/Cathy_SteveG.html<br>[Linked Image]<br>
Posted By: contessa

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 01:52 PM

[Linked Image] North of Boston....Peabody, MA....for the past 3 years.....Beverly Farms,MA for 10 yrs....Marblehead,MA 25yrs....<br>so I'd say.....MA for both of us ( we're native New Englanders which means we hate the cold! ).<br>[Linked Image] contessa<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 02:06 PM

Boston South Shore <br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 02:37 PM

Southwest suburbs of Chicago,IL<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 02:41 PM

Northern suburb of Indianapolis<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 03:16 PM

Grew up in Jersey, now its Fort Lauderdale.<br><br><br>
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 05:25 PM

Augie--Beg to differ with you, my man!! We live in Virginia, and believe me, there ain't no way that we claim West Virginia!!!! [Linked Image] And, since we own this BB, Virginia and West Virginia will be separate states, thank you very much!!!!!! [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] Carol<br><br>
Posted By: Dan_Harper

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 05:32 PM

East central Illinois here.[Linked Image]<br><br>Dan<br><br>
Posted By: Helene

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 05:57 PM

About 60 miles north of NYC<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 06:46 PM

North Western New Jersey (no not near the turnpike<br><br>
Posted By: Jamie

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 06:49 PM

Northwest suburbs of Chicago<br>Looks like Illinois is pretty well-represented on this board, too!<br><br>
Posted By: garran

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 07:01 PM

Morrison, Colorado just SW of Denver[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Augie

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 07:50 PM

Carol,It's about time someone said something about the State thing.The reason I did the State jokes is; Friends from West Virginia told us that when telling someone where they were from,the response was" Oh, I was in Richmond once"<br>Have a great evening,<br>Augie<br><br>
Posted By: Bob!

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 08:09 PM

Benicia, California<br>(Pronounced ben-knee-sha)<br>Half way 'tween SF and Sacramento on the California Delta...<br><br>[color:blue]Bob!</font color=blue><br>[Linked Image]
Posted By: Larry

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 08:54 PM

Washington, the state.<br><br>
Posted By: patinark

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 08:59 PM

<br> Arkansas<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 09:00 PM

we are from connecticut..have benn coming home for 13 years and look forward to coming for many more!<br><br>
Posted By: MarkR

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 09:17 PM

A Kansas surburb of Kansas City, where it snows way to offen for me.<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 09:21 PM

In IL by cathyg<br> But close to an airport.<br><br> Wendell & Sheryl<br><br>The blacksocks and plaidsocks are coming!!!

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 09:45 PM

South Central PA -- 6 more days till Club O beach[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Robin_Bobbe

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 09:59 PM

We're from North Carolina....and that's quite different from South Carolina! And we're probably the only<br>North Carolinians on this board!<br><br>
Posted By: Kathleen

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 10:04 PM

Jersey Girl[Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 10:07 PM

Born in West (by God) Virginia. No true Mountaineer would allow himself to be referred to as a Virginian either. Live in Delaware, another state that gets no respect. Once, after telling someone I was from Delaware, I got the response "Isn't that somewhere in Ohio?"<br><br>
Posted By: Lorrie

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 10:48 PM

Guess I'll get my two cents in here, too.<br>Went through school on Long Island, NY. <br>Now, Southern Delaware..... we get no respect!!<br>[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br>Lorrie<br><br>
Posted By: BobD

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 10:58 PM

Riverhead, East End of Long Island, NY!!!!![Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Peaceful

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 11:07 PM

Connecticut (Meriden, right in the middle of the state).<br><br>I'm from New Hampshire originally -- Sandy was born in Ohio but moved to CT when he was quite young.<br><br>I really got a chuckle out of lumping Virginia and West Virginia together. That's like grouping Maine and Connecticut together because they're both in New England.<br><br>NOT! [Linked Image]<br><br><br>peaceful_one@hotmail.com
Posted By: DaveS

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 11:18 PM

Milwaukee, Wisconsin<br><br>You can feel free to lump us together with all the folks from EastConsin. Just don't refer to us as a northern suburb of Chicago, please.<br><br><br>[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Don_and_Linda

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/22/2000 11:59 PM

Ontario, Canada - and I wouldn't exactly call Canada small, geographically speaking of course! [Linked Image]<br>Don & Linda<br><br>
Posted By: BeaconHillAndrea

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:02 AM

Another vote for Illinois here! [Linked Image] western "sheecawgo" burbs. We'd have more than any other state, IMHO, if we were lucky enough to have direct flights to SXM and had other reasonable options besides AA!!!! Right Jamie? [Linked Image] <br><br>
Posted By: Ray Mann

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:21 AM

ok, here we go:<br>i've lived in Germany, Texas, California, Turkey, Austria and now live in a western suburb of Chicago with Vlasta, my wife, who has also lived in the Czech Republic, Austria and Washington state. <br>as of Jan 2004 we'll be living the first 6 months of every year in our condo on SXM. [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br>enjoy, [Linked Image]<br><br>[color:red]Ray Mann</font color=red><br>Ray's SXM Web Site
Posted By: jackS

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:27 AM

We don't know where we are from any more. Both of us were born in NC, but have lived in AL, SC, GA, FL (Miami & Orlando), Myrtle Bch, San Antonio, NJ and NY. I think we are lost, but seem to be home when in SXM. Can't wait till April.[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: marybeth

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:53 AM

Salt Lake City, Utah - home of the greatest snow on earth! Which is why we escape every year in March to St Martin - without fail.<br><br>MB
Posted By: beangirl

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:54 AM

Add another one for Illinois, from Highland Park, one of those suburbs north of Chicago! December will find us on SXM! Seventh year[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Lou

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:59 AM

We're from Newark (pron. "New Ark"), [color:blue]Delaware</font color=blue>! <br><br>[color:blue]Lou</font color=blue>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:04 AM

Two Cheeseheads here![Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:24 AM

Well, all I can say, is that in <font size=+2 face="BrushScript BT">VIRGINIA</font face=brush>, as opposed to West Virginia, at least we all go to sleep <font size=+2 face="BrushScript BT">AND THE BATHROOM</font face=brush> in the house!!!!!!! [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] Carol<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:26 AM

White Lake, Michigan. I think I am the only Michigander on the Board! [Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: PJP

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:27 AM

More New Englanders here. I grew up in New Hampshire, but now I live in coastal Maine ( married a native Mainer - an increasingly rare breed). We love taking a break from the Maine winters by getting away to SXM. (sorry SXM; we prefer Maine lobster to the Carribean variety, but we sure prefer your March weather to our March mud season !) [Linked Image]<br>PJP<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:30 AM

Did they get their passport stamped??? We don't allow folks from West Virginia in unless they pass our <font size=+2 face="BrushScript BT">STRICT</font face=brush> visa requirements!!!!!![Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image] Carol<br><br>
Posted By: Bill_S

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:45 AM

Southern Maryland for Linda & Me.<br><br>Only a few days til we check in to our Club O mini-suite on Nov 4th. (and yes, we have voted by absentee ballot...).<br><br>[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>Bill
Posted By: Bill

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 11:33 AM

South Central Wisconsin here. Another cheddar head on the beach.<br>Bill[Linked Image]<br><br>Don't Stop The Carnival

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:06 PM

Am I the only foreigner here? I live in Brasilia, BRAZIL. <br><br>
Posted By: KenK

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 12:15 PM

Nope, there's a second Michigander. Farmington Hills, MI, suburb of Detroit .[Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:14 PM

Kaye and I are another pair of Cheeseheads, from Sheboygan (Eastconsin)Wisconsin. 40 days and counting and we will be at The Sapphire Beach Club. Hope Cupecoy Beach comes back to the front of it [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:16 PM

chalk up two from Florida, Ormond Beach (near Daytona)<br><br>
Posted By: Steve_R

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:25 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to all my cheesehead neighbors[Linked Image][Linked Image]...from beautiful Minneapolis MN<br><br><big>GO VIKINGS</big>[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Steve_R on 10/23/00 09:26 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:30 PM

Victor--Welcome to our little corner of the internet! Just curious, how did you find us???[Linked Image][Linked Image] Carol<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:31 PM

A Kansas suburb of Kansas City, where it snows way to often for me. Dittos to Mark & Paige!!<br><br>[Linked Image]<br><br>17 days and counting!!!
Posted By: Maureen

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:39 PM

Upstate NY near Syracuse(Auburn), but SXM is our favorite place to be. Both born and raised here, David has lived in different places because he was military, but I have been a lifer here. For now.<br><br>
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 01:49 PM

I don't know if the person registered or not, but we have gotten some email from readers in South Africa also.<br><br>[color:red] Eric Hill </font color=red><br>SXM FAQ Pages<br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:02 PM

north end boston ma<br><br>
Posted By: Rich

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:10 PM

Port Jefferson, Long Island NY<br><br>Rich & Mary<br>Lovers of warm summer breezes, French wine and cheeses.

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:14 PM

Grand Rapids Minnesota "Go Vikings" Just signed on and waiting for my password, 3rd trip coming up in March, at good old Club O<br><br>
Posted By: DonnDe

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:25 PM

Near western suburb of Chicago. Too small to mention, as everyone already knows everyone's business (it's on the "side" of a "river"). I agree that SXM is far too difficult to get to from such a large city. I had an easier (and cheaper) time getting to Bermuda a few years back. We can get to London quicker.<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:27 PM

Carol- I was surfing the net looking for tips about SXM. Will be going for the first time on 28 December (can't wait to get out of this office). I guess one of the sites I found in Yahoo had a link to the board. Have been enjoying reading the messages and collecting all the great advice about SXM given by real experts like yourself ! Thanks a lot ! <br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 02:53 PM

New York City - home of the World Series Champions!!![Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:03 PM

Two more from upstate N.Y. Saratoga County<br><br>
Posted By: Ed_Roman

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:09 PM

One more from MA..central part of state. 45 minutes away from the Big Dig that is taking everyone’s money away. I vote for filling it in so we all could go to SXM more often.<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:13 PM

You could also say "Home to the World Series LOSERS!"<br><br>[color:blue]Bob!</font color=blue><br>[Linked Image]

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:16 PM

[Linked Image]Okay, Mr. Glass Half Empty[Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:23 PM

Greencastle Indiana, about half way between Terre Haute and Indianapolis. I grew up in Terre Haute. Phil (my husband) is from northern Maine. (A place called Houlton where I have never been.)<br><br>Neither of us had ever been to the tropics until he was awarded a cruise in a sales contest at work last February. We liked Saint Martin best - especially Orient beach. We have never been to a place where it was so comforatble to go without clothes. Phil was only worried that somebody else from the cruise would show up!<br><br>Myrna<br><br>
Posted By: Monty

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:25 PM

[Linked Image]Central Missouri. Close to home of the Rams also close to the Chiefs after yesterday.<br><br>
Posted By: johnny_canuck

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:27 PM

Well, Augie, this Canuck is here to let you know that Canada is in fact larger (in area) than the US of A, (yes, much smaller in population), and that some of us Maritimers do object to being lumped in with "the rest of Canada" since we live in the best part (Nova Scotia) of this great country of ours. But I do need to be careful here, since I am currently working in Boston, which is also a lovely place to be, and I certainly wouldn't want to offend any of the numerous Mass residents reading this BB, either, [Linked Image] since we keep running into them at Club O.<br><br>[Linked Image][Linked Image] 176 days to go![Linked Image]<br><br>John & Faye<br>Halifax, NS, Canada
Posted By: dave

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:32 PM

western shore of Kansas City.<br><br>[color:448800]dave</font color=448800><br>If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane.

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 03:39 PM

My glass is completely empty... I'm an A's fan...<br><br>[color:blue]Bob!</font color=blue><br>[Linked Image]

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 04:26 PM

Central Ma.<br><br>
Posted By: pamj

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 04:56 PM

Augie: Southern Oregon here on the Rogue River.[Linked Image]<br>We have scorching summers and relatively cold winters. (Nothing like the Cheeseheads, I'm sure. [Linked Image][Linked Image])<br>At least, however, we don't need webbed feet like upstate Portland. [Linked Image]<br><br>PamJ
Posted By: Todd_Melinda_K

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 05:17 PM

The wet state of Washington<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 05:17 PM

Suzanne and I both come from the province of Ontario, Canada<br>I am going to assume that Augie is referring to our smaller population with the reference to Canada. On the geographic side , it sure is nice to have that extra space !!<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 05:19 PM

Both from Long Island, New York. Raised and still living in the same town in Nassau County, about 45 minutes from the Big Apple[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Ray Mann

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 05:59 PM

Bob!<br>i am a foolish Cubs fan [Linked Image] ...and it's getting close to 100 years since they won a World Series. [Linked Image]<br><br>[color:red]Ray Mann</font color=red><br>Ray's SXM Web Site

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:05 PM

I grew up in Boston - the world's greatest 2nd place city for<br>just about everything. (Don't bother beating on me - I paid<br>my dues of 30 years in Beantown - love those game 7's!, Billy Buchner, <br>Bucky Dent's thing in '78 - I remember...)<br><br>At least out here, it HAS happened in my lifetime...<br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Bob!</font color=blue><br>[Linked Image]

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:07 PM

Central California<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:09 PM

We be neighbors then?? (Benicia)<br><br>[color:blue]Bob!</font color=blue><br>[Linked Image]
Posted By: shirley

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:12 PM

We are 2 Californians who now reside in Baja Mexico. And we own at Royal Islander. We are also returning after "being there" for Lenny last year<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:27 PM

Another CAlifornian - Huntington Beach on the cold ocean.<br><br><br>[Linked Image] 'cause I am not in SXM where I am [Linked Image]
Posted By: PatK

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:47 PM

Another Jersey Girl!!![Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 06:51 PM

Living Free or Dying in NH<br><br>[color:blue] Chas </font color=blue>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 07:01 PM

From MA on the NH border<br><br>
Posted By: jack_s

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 07:40 PM

Ok I'll bite.<br>Keystone state here. SE Pennsylvania<br>How about those EXTREMELY lucky Eagles[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>4days, 20hours, and 8minutes to touch down [Linked Image][Linked Image]<br>Jack_S<br><br>
Posted By: Lorrie

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 08:17 PM

Augie..... I hope you're keeping a scorecard and will give us the State tally when all is said and done. I've only seen two from Delaware, although I know there are quite a few from here in Seaford that frequent SXM. [color:448800]text</font color=448800> [Linked Image] [Linked Image] <br>Lorrie<br><br>
Posted By: Walt

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 08:32 PM

Western New York State BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR[Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Alecs

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 08:32 PM

Two more from Ontario, Canada. (and we ain't small!)<br><br>Alecs and Nora<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 08:40 PM

Lorrie--you are correct!!!![Linked Image] We sent Augie an email and told him that HE had to do the counting, since he started this whole mess!!!!!![Linked Image][Linked Image] Carol<br><br>
Posted By: mikeandsandy

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 08:46 PM

From Wisconsin, but not cheeseheads!<br> MikeandSandy<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 09:08 PM

I'm LOL[Linked Image][Linked Image]at the posters from Syracuse, NY area that describe their location as Northern NY. I just have to tell you that they are 3 1/2 hours SOUTH of us. We live about 4 miles from the Canadian border in the REAL Northern NY. Kathy<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 09:44 PM

Another one from south of Boston, Massachusetts[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: KenW

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 09:58 PM

San Antonio, Texas[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Colleen

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 10:18 PM

Tally up another one for the "PROVINCE" of Ontario !! [Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Woody

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 10:18 PM

Glad to see someone else from Texas... Bryan/College Station, Texas... wishin we were in SXM..<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 10:27 PM

Born in Mexico. Living in Camarillo, CA (one hour west of Los Angeles). Going to Saint Martin next July.<br><br>
Posted By: Peaceful

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 10:52 PM

This is one of those threads that could go on forever!<br><br>I don't know if Augie can count any more. Last I heard a couple of Canadians had cut off his fingers, and the West Virginians and Virginians took care of his toes! [Linked Image]<br><br>Up to now (unless it has changed dramatically since I started this response):<br><br>NY 14<br>MA 11<br>IL 11<br>WN 9<br>ON 7 (= Ontario, Canada)<br>CT 4<br>CA 4<br>IN 3<br>VA 3<br>MO 3<br>FL 3<br>NJ 3<br>KS 3<br>DE 3<br>TX 3<br>ME 2<br>NS 2 (=Nova Scotia, Canada)<br>WA 2<br>PA 2<br>SXM 2<br>MI 2<br>MD 2<br>MN 2<br>Baja Mexico 2<br>NH 1<br>CO 1<br>AR 1<br>NC 1<br>VT 1<br>OR 1<br>Brasillia Brazil 1<br><br>Those who I know to be a couple or so indicated I counted twice, others only once. Past residences didn't count - only where the responder indicated his/her permanant residence.<br><br>Augie -- I understand they can re-attach those missing parts now! [Linked Image]<br><br><br><br>peaceful_one@hotmail.com
Posted By: spunky

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/23/2000 11:58 PM

Farmingdale, Long Island<br><br>
Posted By: BobD

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 12:05 AM

Hey Rich & Spunky.....Looks like Long Island is doing better than some in the above list![Linked Image] Should we apply for statehood??????[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br>BobD.....Riverhead, "Gateway to the Hamptons" & the Crotch of the Island (geographically, that is!)<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 02:04 AM

Born[Linked Image]and raised in Central New York (Syracuse area). Got smart at the age of 38 [Linked Image] <br>and moved to the Tampa Bay area of Florida!!!<br><br><br>"Accept Yourself. Respect Others. Live Simply. Relax Daily." (Paul Penhallow, Syracuse Naturists)
Posted By: Jim_and_Pat

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 08:49 AM

<br>Bedford, New Hampshire<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 12:14 PM

Gene & JoAnn 80 miles N NYC and loving those Yankees[Linked Image]<br><br>
Posted By: Gladys_and_Dave

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 12:18 PM

Hi <br> Might as well add us to the list. Both Gladys and I were born in the BIG RED APPLE i.e. New York City. <br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 01:10 PM

Another couple from South of Boston (looks around to see if its getting crowded). Just a few more days 'til our first trip to SXM. [Linked Image] Thanks to all for the great advice we're sifting through.<br><br><font size=+2 face="BrushScript BT">Ken & Cindy</font face=brush><br><br>Ooops, had to come back and put at least one smiley here.<br><br><br>
Posted By: Doug

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 01:52 PM

Has anyone heard of IOWA? Yes there is life west of the Missippi!![Linked Image]<br><br>

Re: State Poll Eric? - 10/24/2000 02:06 PM

Two from Illinois here. Leaving for SXM on Saturday!<br><br>
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline