TravelTalkOnline

Sandcastle

Posted By: Clod

Sandcastle - 04/23/2015 01:33 AM

My wife and I are starting a charter on May 2. I was thinking as a Mother's Day gift to her I would take her to the Sandcastle for a romantic dinner. Is the sandcastle as good as its revuiws sound and how much is a dinner for 2? I have learned to trust this site for truthfull opinions. Thanks. Clod.
Posted By: rita_irvine

Re: Sandcastle - 04/23/2015 02:53 AM

I know several places on JVD will prepare a table for two at the waters edge for a special occasion.
Posted By: Sugaree

Re: Sandcastle - 04/23/2015 02:20 PM

Clod,
In my opinion, dinner at Sandcastle is excellent and well worth the money. Expect to spend about $100-ish for a full meal (salad, entree, split dessert) for the two of you, more if you have alcohol.
Posted By: ReelG8r

Re: Sandcastle - 04/23/2015 02:55 PM

yes it is. You'll be able to enjoy the sounds of Celine Dion as well. smile
Posted By: harleybuffett

Re: Sandcastle - 04/23/2015 06:13 PM

We have eaten dinner there several times and love it. We'll be there on a charter in the end of November and where we want to have our 30th anniversary dinner. The setting on the beach is so cool!
Posted By: txjustin

Re: Sandcastle - 04/24/2015 02:57 PM

WE have stayed there twice and eaten there several times. Their dinners are fantastic and worth every penny.
Posted By: BaardJ

Re: Sandcastle - 04/24/2015 05:10 PM

Dinner at Sandcastle is always on our to-do list, if White Bay is not too rolly. On our last two visits with a group of 8, the price of the dinner averaged $41 per person (2 bottles of wine for the table, shared appetizers and desserts) and $55 per person (4 bottles of wine and more appetizers and desserts).
Posted By: Lcrich

Re: Sandcastle - 04/24/2015 07:07 PM

It's amazing how good the food was. All eight of us ordered something different and each meal was perfect. The ladies serving were sweet and dessert - YUM
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline