TravelTalkOnline

Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale

Posted By: JlarsBVI

Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/18/2015 08:55 PM

I subscribe to an email list that finds flight deals and specials. One that was found today was Boston to St. Thomas. I went to the Delta site and typed in leaving October 4th and coming back October 15th. $272.60 round trip! Hopefully this will help someone out in their future flight plans this fall!
Posted By: Sunnykm

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/18/2015 10:52 PM

That is an incredible deal! Would you share your source with us?
Posted By: maytrix

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/18/2015 11:26 PM

Good price - I looked and it looks like its only available later in the month now - 6am departure going through JFK.
Posted By: JlarsBVI

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/19/2015 04:13 AM

It is called "The Flight Deal". I subscribed to get an email each day with certain flights that are on sale for great prices. You can also just check their website if you don't want an email each day. Hope it helps!
Posted By: Sunnykm

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/19/2015 03:54 PM

Thank you Josh!
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/19/2015 04:39 PM

Looked on the Delta site. Could not find a mention of this deal. I did find the deal from boston to STT at $272 From JFK $350
Where do you get these deals?
Thanks
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/19/2015 05:30 PM

And yet....just trying to be ONE WAY from Miami to STT right now on 10/25? $282. And yes, I tried Spirit but they don't have flights from FLL that will work for us to get there in time when we land in Miami. I'm going to keep watching and waiting.
Posted By: warren460

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/19/2015 11:57 PM

Bridget, I once met someone on the ferry who regularly flies miami to stt. He said sometimes it's cheaper and more fun to hop on a cruise ship for a slow trip to st Thomas . He gets off there. I have never looked into it but it might work.
Posted By: sail2wind

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/20/2015 12:21 AM

I think the 2-3 day cruises only go to the Bahamas or Keys. Not sure, but the shortest cruise to STT is 5-7 days

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/20/2015 09:25 AM

The cruise he described was longer with first stop in st thomas. I don't know if he only paid for that passage or the entire cruise.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/20/2015 01:54 PM

Most cruise lines won't allow you to pay for a portion of a trip - fun thought though! And we actually really enjoy cruises!

We solved the problem - rerouted our mileage leg into FLL and we're going to spend a night there and fly jet blue to STT in the morning. Gets us in much earlier and we don't have to take a red-eye which is a huge bonus!
Posted By: rita_irvine

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/20/2015 02:45 PM

I was just talking to my sister in law about doing that. Cruise from Miami to STT then hop off and stay on VG, JVD, Anegada for a few weeks.

Re: Delta Sale Boston-St. Thomas fall sale - 06/20/2015 05:59 PM

The guy said he lived in tortola. I guess if the cruise is real cheap, and sometimes they are, it might work.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline