TravelTalkOnline

BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40

Posted By: Frenchsailor

BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/05/2016 02:55 PM

BVIYC has many 2015 Nautitech Open 40, with affordable price. I don't know this Catamaran. Does someone have some experience with this boat in BVI ? By the past, I chartered with Sunsail because it's simple and hassle free. But this time, I want to charter in summer and their 384 does't have a/c. And the new 404 is expensive. How is BVIYC ?
Posted By: BayCruiser

Re: BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/05/2016 03:12 PM

I have taken a Nautitech through VPM Bestsail a couple of times, and like the boat. It has twin helms, on the aft of rack pontoon, which are exposed to the weather, but the sight lines are great if you don,t mind the sun.
This was a few years ago, so not sure about the set up of the newer models.
Posted By: Navigare

Re: BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/05/2016 03:51 PM

Hello
We can vouch for BVI Yacht charters and they really really good with friendly staff. We have provided them with 4 of the Nautitech 40 open, year 2015. They maintain our yachts well. We are a swedish company that has 250 yachts and 17 of them are in Tortola with BVI Yacht charters. I can also provide you some good deals on them as we do own them. I was on this catamaran in Miami show recently and love the dual helm stations with large cockpit that is basically an extension of galley. Really nice catamaran and very affordable.
Posted By: Frenchsailor

BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/05/2016 05:00 PM

Thank you Kimberly. If I choose to book one of these Catamarans, I will communicate with you. For now, I'm looking for independent advise.
Posted By: rita_irvine

Re: BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/06/2016 12:07 AM

We walked aboard the Nautitech last August. Only thing we did not like is there is no cover for the skipper. Chris said they were looking at a small Bimini set up for them. That would make awsome..
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: BVIYC, Nautitech Open 40 - 03/07/2016 02:12 AM

Love BVIYC... Heading into our 6th charter with them this May/June.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline