TravelTalkOnline

What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda?

Posted By: chbrow10

What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda? - 12/02/2019 12:14 AM

Hello,

I am planning a trip and will need to get air fills in North Sound. I am aware of Sunchaser at BEYC. Is there a shop that offers air fills at Leverick? I see the SNUBA place. Does anyone know if they offer air fills to divers?

Thanks,

C
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda? - 12/02/2019 01:30 AM

Leverick no longer has air and. My understanding is that there are no plans to replace the compressor. Also be aware that the compressor on Cooper island is down and no timeline for its repair.
Posted By: tpcook

Re: What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda? - 12/02/2019 01:26 PM

Sunchaser has picked up and delivered tanks to Leverick for me. Nice service.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda? - 12/02/2019 01:27 PM

The guys at Sunchaser are fantastic. They delivered a battery for a dive computer to Leverick for me.
G
Posted By: Kryssa

Re: What are the dive shop options in North Sound, Virgin Gorda? - 12/03/2019 07:41 PM

Sunchaser really impressed us when we set up a rendezvous with them from Oil Nut Bay. We’ll be booking again with them in the future.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline