TravelTalkOnline

Ports Authority information on Ferry separation

Posted By: ecm56

Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/25/2021 07:09 PM

This details how domestic and international ferries will be separated. I think this is as we expected.

https://www.bviports.org/component/...ing-ferry-operations-update-1?Itemid=101
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/26/2021 03:06 AM

so you come from STT and then have to go into quarantine so they will transport the international passengers on a private ferries from the ferry dock to VG
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/26/2021 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by tpcook
so you come from STT and then have to go into quarantine so they will transport the international passengers on a private ferries from the ferry dock to VG

Yes. That's exactly how it works today when you fly from STT. No reason to think it would be different because you arrived via ferry.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/26/2021 02:01 PM

....along those same lines....I am guessing there will also be designated taxi service to bring people to their charter boat for quarantine?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/26/2021 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Winterstale
....along those same lines....I am guessing there will also be designated taxi service to bring people to their charter boat for quarantine?

Yes, that stuff is already in place for the airport transportation and it's included in the $175 entry fee. We have been arranging for private transport (Gold Seal Approved) for our guests to eliminate the risk of traveling with another party. I highly recommend this as there have been reports of people being placed in 14 day quarantine because another party in their taxi tested positive. Obviously you end up paying for this extra service instead of the taxi that is included in the $175 entry fee but I think it's worth the extra money.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Ports Authority information on Ferry separation - 02/26/2021 02:49 PM

Agree 100%
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline