TravelTalkOnline

Rental cars?

Posted By: barata

Rental cars? - 09/25/2023 01:01 AM

Last time we were here (2010?) we rented a car to get around, from Manpot’s lovely seafront (oceanfront is given new meaning here!) suite to Brewer’s and Cane Garden Bay and a few other spots. It was an experience driving on the ‘wrong’ side of the road - left turns and goats. Who has a reputable car rental, from Road Town?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Rental cars? - 09/25/2023 02:40 PM

International is right there.I have pals who like ItGo..or cab west to Jerry's who is very good and reliable (he might also deliver in RT..I have dropped off his car ther several times)
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Rental cars? - 09/25/2023 04:39 PM

Our preferred is National, which has an office in Maria's. Their insurance policy is the best.
Posted By: onlymedication

Re: Rental cars? - 09/27/2023 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by RatmansWife
Our preferred is National, which has an office in Maria's. Their insurance policy is the best.

It's been a few years for us, but National has been our go-to as well. Good cars, good service. They also have an office at EIS, which can be handy. I think they used to have one near WE, but I think that closed?
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Rental cars? - 09/27/2023 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by onlymedication
Originally Posted by RatmansWife

It's been a few years for us, but National has been our go-to as well. Good cars, good service. They also have an office at EIS, which can be handy. I think they used to have one near WE, but I think that closed?

There used to be a Hertz office just past Lime Inn WE.
Posted By: marisol

Re: Rental cars? - 09/27/2023 06:31 PM

For many years we rented from Deadman at Dede Car Rentals. He was always so reliable and would pick us up at the airport. Sadly,I think he never reopened after Irma. For our last trip we rented from Enterprise at Maria's. The staff was excellent and the rental process was painless. At the time they had a seven passenger van that we needed. I would definitely use them again.
Posted By: SoCalGal

Re: Rental cars? - 10/06/2023 08:29 PM

I have used a company called M.R. Rentals a couple times. First time when when one of the bigger companies never showed up they saved the day. Super flexible on drop-off and pick-up locations and very reasonable priced in my opinion (284) 544-2266
Posted By: NWA4Sail

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 04:01 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation on car rentals in Leverick Bay? Bring some friends for their first trip to the BVI's. They certainly need to see The Baths and we need to get back to Hog Heaven. Thank you!

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 04:40 PM

The front office at Leverick should be able to get you one..if one is not right there already..

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 05:33 PM

We'll be in the BVI's 11/2 - 11/10. Would love to buy you a beer in beautiful CGB. Thank you Manpot for your help now and in the past.

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 06:44 PM

Sadly won't be down til Dec 6th..til Feb 14..next time? Have a great trip...

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 07:29 PM

Definitely next time!
Posted By: xrayman67

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by NWA4Sail
We'll be in the BVI's 11/2 - 11/10. Would love to buy you a beer in beautiful CGB. Thank you Manpot for your help now and in the past.

We'll be down 11/2-11/13 on a 41 mono Joyous One. Stop by and say hello if you see us.

Re: Rental cars? - 10/09/2023 08:53 PM

We'll do that, thank you!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline