TravelTalkOnline

CYOA Contact us

Posted By: rhans

CYOA Contact us - 06/13/2015 12:06 AM

Is it just me or has anyone else had trouble using the "Contact Us" portion of the CYOA website?

Just askin
Rick
Posted By: CaptainJay

Re: CYOA Contact us - 06/13/2015 10:46 AM

We are in the middle of an upgrade to our web page. You can reach us at [email]info@cyoacharters.com.[/email]
Posted By: SeaSeaRider

Re: CYOA Contact us - 06/16/2015 06:12 PM

CaptainJay said:
We are in the middle of an upgrade to our web page. You can reach us at [email]info@cyoacharters.com.[/email]

Hi Captain Jay,
I sent you a PM yesterday, did it get through? After hitting send, I got an error message back that seemed like it may not have gone through.
I have a friend who is interested in buying a Helia 44 and placing it in charter. I wanted to put him in touch with your about CYOA. Is this the best email to reach you directly?

Thanks,

Rob
Posted By: Twanger

Re: CYOA Contact us - 06/16/2015 06:18 PM

info@cyoacharters.com has always worked for me.

I just had a flurry of emails with CYOA yesterday, getting ready for our upcoming charter.

Alternately, try calling them...

Toll Free: 1-800-944-2962

STT Office Direct: 340-777-9690
Posted By: Kimber

Re: CYOA Contact us - 06/17/2015 02:34 PM

SeaSeaRider said:
CaptainJay said:

Hi Captain Jay,
I sent you a PM yesterday, did it get through? After hitting send, I got an error message back that seemed like it may not have gone through.
I have a friend who is interested in buying a Helia 44 and placing it in charter. I wanted to put him in touch with your about CYOA. Is this the best email to reach you directly?

Thanks,

Rob

I know Jay is out enjoying his boat this week. A rare vacation for him and his wife during season! I will try and contact him. Please be patient. I'm sure he and CYOA are interested.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline