Traveltalkonline.com Forums

People Talk >> BVI People Talk

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
BEERMAN
Traveler

Loc: VIRGINIA
Re: ARC - S/V Euro Trash Girl (Part 1) [Re: DanS]
      #1616876 - 11/25/14 11:22 PM (72.83.250.161)

Quote:

DanS said:
Awesome report!

BVI sailing is just about the limit that I can handle without getting miserably seasick, so I'll never join this kind of adventure. But it's great to be able to experience it vicariously. Can't wait for Part 2!

Dan

I apologize, I just got home from an "Empty Nesters" bowling league and don't have the energy to post part 2 tonight, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Hey Dan, Please follow my story, I think if you can handle a long charter in the BVI you could probably handle a short passage...seriously!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Mardi_Gras
Traveler

Re: ARC - S/V Euro Trash Girl (Part 1) [Re: BEERMAN]
      #1616892 - 11/26/14 07:01 AM (72.203.129.123)

Beerman, once again an awesome trip report! You should seriously consider submitting this to Cruising World or one of the other periodicals. I have written a few trip reports. Mine fail miserably compared to yours, however it does make me appreciate the time it takes to put a report together; deciding on what to write, what not to write, which pic do you use, editing the pics, etc. Recognizing that you have been away from your wife for 12 days to experience the trip and now taking the time to document and share your trip with your loyal followers on TTOL is much appreciated!

Tony

BEERMAN
Traveler

Loc: VIRGINIA
Re: ARC - S/V Euro Trash Girl (Part 1) [Re: Mardi_Gras]
      #1617391 - 11/30/14 08:10 AM (72.83.250.161)

Thanks Tony, I enjoy reading your trip reports too! Choosing which photo to go with the story is the toughest, sometimes I'll let a photo decide what I'll write. Keeping a journal really helps me keep things in order, I actually caught myself way out of order writing this trip report, the journal squared me away!

I like reading all of the trip reports on TTOL, even the ones from places I know I'll probably never visit. Keep writing everybody!!

Missygirl
Traveler

Loc: Browns Point WA
Re: ARC - S/V Euro Trash Girl (Part 1) [Re: BEERMAN]
      #1618838 - 12/09/14 02:33 PM (71.231.21.241)

always the best

--------------------
Life's a beach

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 4143

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline
A Public Service of TTOL