Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lakes Region and Mexico
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
quartopiano, todoc, waterlover
Who's Online Now
37 registered members (SXMScubaman, Uksimonusa, DanS, 706jim, tpcook, EdB, SXMNAN, phillygirl7, BHK, Manpot, Orange_Burst, Lionsail, jazzgal, deliveryskipper, Bamaboy, ScottW, Bill_S, Nowhatched, JohnInAL, PnPinNC, steve74, Buddyhog, macgrg, ARC, o2bnsxm, GOTOSUN, eightzerobits, GregB, sleepychef, Maranjo, 7 invisible), 113 guests, and 116 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
44 minutes ago La Cigale [by Buddyhog]
Does anyone know if La Cigale is open? Thanks
0 36 Read More
1 hour ago Anyone recently at Royal Islander LaPlage?? [by EdB]
Just curious. We are now almost two weeks from our return. Have figured out the covid protocols heading to island..and have found a couple of quick return places to get tested here. Now, that their is another test to get back into the USA, i heard that Sonesta was doing testing. Does this include the Royal Islander guests also? if not, where is the suggested place to go without getting ripped off. Thanks in advance.
0 39 Read More
Yesterday at 10:44 PM Thank you CustomSailingShirts.com !!! [by CaptBligh]
Hello all, like a good TTOL user I clicked on TTOL Sponsors icon above when needing custom sailing shirts to go along with my newly arrived Lagoon 46. I found working with Laura just delightful and her suggestions and guidance in the design aspect was greatly appreciated. I received the long sleeve imprinted shirts and they were perfect! My whole family was so impressed and we are already considering adding shirts to our order. The cost was really reasonable considering they are custom designed art work. Thank you Laura for a job well done!
5 99 Read More
Yesterday at 07:56 PM BVI Spring Regatta Postponed to 2022 [by ecm56]
Confirming what Peter mentioned in one of the other posts - the BVI Spring Regatta has been postponed until 2022.

https://bvispringregatta.org/49th-bvi-spring-regatta-postponed/
1 95 Read More
Yesterday at 07:34 PM Quito's for Sale? [by bigbone]
Hello to everyone,
I heard Quito's Hotel and gazebo is for Sale. Any information why?
Greetings
Lars
8 258 Read More
Yesterday at 07:15 PM glitch on EHAS form [by RonDon]
I've tried for several days to complete EHAS form to no avail. Under heading INSURANCE nothing more appears so that I can fill it out.

Is anyone else having trouble? I called 721 542 1570 to ask for help and first time she said that part MUST be filled out. I tried again---still nothing so I called her a 2nd time to stress there was nothing on the form to allow this so she's checking with someone else and claims she will call me back.
13 351 Read More
Yesterday at 07:11 PM SXM entry questions: Covid [by PAbred]
I remember seeing a post about which COVID tests SXM will accept. I cannot find that info any longer, so if somebody can help, I’d appreciate it.

Also, is the testing time now 48, 72 or 120 hours prior to departure.

Thanks.
6 202 Read More
Yesterday at 07:09 PM Ports Authority information on Ferry separation [by ecm56]
This details how domestic and international ferries will be separated. I think this is as we expected.

https://www.bviports.org/component/...ing-ferry-operations-update-1?Itemid=101
1 114 Read More
Yesterday at 06:13 PM Vaccinations On Anguilla [by NeilRooney]

Anguilla Covid Website Link

I got vaccinated yesterday, courtesy of the Government of Anguilla as have 1,341 others, so far. It is the two part vaccine from Astra Zeneca from the UK. We are shooting for a majority of adults then entry rules can be reviewed!
1 31 Read More
Yesterday at 06:10 PM Anse Marcel [by caribfan]
Has anyone been there recently? We are on island March 27 and love the place. What is new there?
0 253 Read More