Member Spotlight
RickinAtlanta
RickinAtlanta
Woodstock, GA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
hopper26, warmbreezes
Who's Online Now
8 registered members (warren460, DandM29212, xrayman67, 706jim, WWII, 3 invisible), 68 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Yesterday at 10:42 PM Alamanda? [by DandM29212]
Does anyone have an update on the old Alamanda resort status?
4 192 Read More
Yesterday at 08:44 PM To Boaty Ball, or not to Boaty Ball? [by CDieman]
There will be 14 of us on two cats the week of 2/19 (almost there - so excited!). We'll overnight in Great Harbor/JVD, The Bight, Cooper Island, Gorda Sound (one night each at Bitter End and Leverick Bay) and Anegada. I'd prefer to use the FCFS balls where we can, but based on the time of year and the fact that there will be two boats that we'd like to moor close to one another, I'm looking for recommendations on where we'd be better off spending the extra money for the reserved balls.
2 110 Read More
Yesterday at 03:29 PM The very short February cruise of "Maupiti" [by MrEZgoin]

We snagged a 12 day short notice booking, but due to a scheduling conflict, our boat "Lio Kai" was not available to us.
So we were put on another M4000 "Maupiti" and left RT yesterday.

Today we are being switched to another boat, as "Maupiti" has a bad battery and unwanted passengers of the Blattodea order.
My love for Moorings is being tested... "Maupiti" just wasn't ready to go out on charter. When I bring "Lio Kai" back to the dock, more often than not I have to point out urgent service issues that must be addressed before the boat can go out again. If I did not point out these things, I doubt they would be discovered and addressed before the boat is turned around.

We're now getting ready to move our stuff over to "Monashee", another L40 and possibly the oldest 40 remaining in the fleet, hope to get back this afternoon.

Our daughter will be joining us in a few days, I guess a silver lining is at least that she wasn't already on board for this first-day fiasco.
2 225 Read More
Yesterday at 01:08 PM Nanny Cay Fuel Price [by Joshua]
Ahoy!

We’re renting an Island Time center console power boat out of Nanny Cay for a week. I’m building a budget for the crew and would like to get the current gas price at the Nanny Cay fuel dock. If anybody knows what it is I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!
3 220 Read More
Yesterday at 12:55 AM SXM airport question [by BillDauterive]
Question about SXM airport arrival:

Does the bus that shuttles passengers from the plane to the arrivals terminal board from the same side, or do we get on the bus on one side, then get off the bus from the opposite side?
11 689 Read More
02/06/2023 10:41 PM Taxi From West End Ferry [by Theakston]
Are taxis readily available at the ferry dock? Need to get to our place at Cane Garden Bay. We have a car being delivered the day after we arrive but need a taxi that first day.
Thanks
1 160 Read More
02/06/2023 10:09 PM No water in Orient Bay [by JohnB]
No running water so quick dip in the pool and off to dinner. Hopefully its back on later tonight
5 754 Read More
02/06/2023 08:26 PM One Love [by Slug]
Wondering if anyone one is running/opening One Love? Although it's one of those places that just won't be the same w/o Seddy.
0 248 Read More
02/05/2023 04:24 PM Fire at Rainforest Adventures [by SXMScubaman]
Just saw a video of the fire going on now on Facebook.
21 1,139 Read More
02/05/2023 04:23 PM Greenhouse in Simpson bay [by marge]
Hi, does anyone know the number of the Greenhouse? I’ve tried the number on their website to no avail. Would like to make reservations for our large party. TIA, marge
16 1,060 Read More