Before I plunk down the plastic for my gorgeous late Feb VRBO rental....can anyone speak to the process of post-arrival positive testing and quarantine? I like to at least think thru options before I go.
1. Quarantine at place of residence? Or centralized (have to assume the former)
2. How much is DOH involved and how responsive were they (I'm reading horror stories re: SXM DOH)
3. Length of quarantine (vaxxed if that makes a difference). I think it's 14 days?
4. What happens if your reservation ends before your quarantine period ends? This is particularly tricky because I'm in a private rental that is booked immediately after me. Extend stay? Hope to all that's holy that there is a reasonably priced, reasonably looking accommodation with outdoor space with no notice in high season
5. Process to get out of quarantine jail and onto your return flight home?
Thanks. Seriously, the more I dig into this, the more I wonder if it's worth it. Stupid Covid