Member Spotlight
RobT
RobT
Florida
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
Bobcat, eatinallufood, javert, Marisleonardo1, ousooners
Who's Online Now
42 registered members (GaryB, duckfat, KenNDeb, Matt W, SXMScubaman, pandpfromcanada, AutoPaint, xrayman67, MrEZgoin, timnboston, mark37, caribbeangirl13, GeorgeC1, ndfaninnc, Zanshin, fabila, daily2, luvtotravel, jazzgal, Kathleen, Snorkeller, Brian&Andi, ChuckG, MKGrey, vytis104, MamaB, George1234, charlie, louismcc, socamon, 12 invisible), 318 guests, and 94 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
18 seconds ago
Elizabeth--The villas that we have stayed in recently have all had the tile counters in the kitchen replaced already. I thought they were all replaced by now, but I guess not. The last one we stayed in also had had the tub replaced. And going through Maho is a mess, for sure.
20 940 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 minute ago
Elizabeth--particularly in Miami, wheelchair assistance from AA is not always a smooth experience, not at all. In June of this year, it was much better than it had been in previous years, so hopefully that trend will continue!
9 342 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 minutes ago
For sure, that picture is very clear. They should be apprehended.
1 53 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
53 minutes ago
We also went to an artificial tree years ago. Paid a premium for a very realistic Balsam Tree and it has held up very good. Still looks like the day we bought it.
9 438 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Nice to hear someone speak up with that opinion because I totally agree. They can't live with just one DJ blasting noise, boom boom boom techno euro crap but now advertising THREE DJs! It's HORRIBLE and they are a huge nuisance to have in the area. We stay up the road and they have the GALL on busy days to close their gates to force their customers to park up the road blocking other homes and condo parking then open their gates once the road if full of their customers! We and others have called the police about the noise and others need to also ,,,,plus customer type bring in a lot of problems very late into the night. At that noise level Daytime is bad enough but after 8pm or 9 pm is just rude and should be illegal but the owner just does not care. ITs not a party for everyone.
13 1,127 Read More
SXM Photo Gallery
3 hours ago
a few years ago
0 13 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
3 hours ago
OK, hope someone else has a more recent report. Enjoy!
3 136 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
3 hours ago
Thanks for the update Chuck! We’re really looking forward to being there for the month of March & hoping the improvements are completed by then.
20 3,154 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
David haven't spent to much time a RP other than the pool bar "of course" But Mrs. Whale Tail went down to the fitness room this morning thought it was top notch and peeked in the laundry facilities and said it was very clean and the staff here is very friendly. We are planning to stop at Captain Dee's Rib shack and split an order at some point. Mrs. Whale Tail says hello back at ya.
No there is no BSV this trip other than walking pass it on our Simpson Bay walks. Although we have had 2 meetings with a couple of people here regarding our spring tip to BSV and the arrangements have all been made for our spring trip. Looks like it will be pretty cool. Remember keep it under your beach umbrella.
8 913 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Big difference from the last few weeks. I was checking it on the webcam!! AHHH ENJOY!!! Have a rhum punch from Driftwood for me!!
6 504 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Ok...you have me convinced. Added to our January list of to go to places. Drove by there MANY times but never stopped....
15 1,414 Read More
British Virgin Islands
14 hours ago
While we've used mrsimcard on several trips and overall been happy with them, be sure to read the notes about what calls are free and what is charged. Incoming are free but you do get charged for outgoing calls and texts and there are data limits.

Our Verizon plan for $10 a day (only when used) let us get covered by our home plan.
2 209 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
How is the sand at the 2 Cupecoy beaches today. We’re thinking of going there tomorrow.
0 263 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:40 PM
Mary - As several others have said, best to book early and expect changes. I have had my reservations for June 2023 since they became available and expect numerous changes.
15 822 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
If you can use apps/data to communicate back home that would be ideal. I am a big fan of WhatsApp (mentioned above). Just load it onto your phone before you travel. Once you put in the new SIM card, WhatsApp will as you if you want to stay with the old phone number (always Yes) and that way all your WhatsApp contacts will still be able to reach you.

Speaking from experience, even receiving one phone call with Rogers will trigger the $15 Roam Like Home Charge - you may have to disable that before you leave.

Edit - just notice your dates. Oops. Hope you had fun
21 1,679 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 06:25 PM
St. John is an eye-opener if you're accustomed to the BVIs. The National Park makes it unique. It also minimized the opportunities to eat on shore. We like Christmas Cove as a lunch spot and snorkeling. Glad the weather worked out ok!

Cheers, RickG
1 100 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12/07/2022 07:46 PM
0 146 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/07/2022 04:48 PM
Wow….that was always a must do when on the island….sorry to hear the change….beautiful place and lovely people.
4 668 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12/07/2022 11:52 AM
4 1,377 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/07/2022 11:13 AM
We had Jeannie stock our room in February and again this time. I was surprised that she didn't have to meet us at the room like in the past so it would appear Divi has changed their policy.
It is a wonderful service she offers. It is nice to not have to worry about getting food when you get in after a long day of traveling (and dealing with SXM airport).
The little grocery here at Divi cannot possibly compete with Jeannie's service. They don't offer a fraction of what she does.

Today, 6 ships are in. As I am typing Voyager of the Seas is docking. WHY OH WHY are the passengers of cruise ships so damned loud when they are on the beach here at Divi? Seriously. It is beautifully serene until cruise ship passengers come and are loud and boisterous!!!
10 1,084 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12/07/2022 02:34 AM
If Delta would run this route on the A220-100 it would be a dream come true.
59 3,243 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/06/2022 11:04 PM
Tom--Thanks. I doubt I would have 6 people there anyway. I wouldn't be personally that bothered about the rocky beach, as I enjoy just being on the water and am more a pool person.
3 651 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12/06/2022 08:42 PM
I used to LOVE the Sandbox. Best bushwackers and fish bites. I can't remember the last time it was open when we have been there. Last time we went to Prickly Pear we decided we liked it better closed. Brought our own cooler ashore, let the dog run around and went back for lunch on the boat.
4 380 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/06/2022 07:14 PM
We enjoyed a bottle of Lambrusco with our friends at Caterina's suggestion last night and really enjoyed it. I probably haven't had a bottle of that since college, but it was great as it had just a little chill on it. I'm still thinking about the lasagna and carbonara...we ordered both and then split them up. Scratched all itches. Wasn't that busy, so Caterina had time to come out and visit. A special evening at one of our absolute favorites SXM or otherwise.
10 1,626 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/06/2022 07:02 PM
We do too Kim! Hope things pick up for them in the high season..very few customers each night we've been there. Great spot, especially if you're a craft cocktail lover. Ask for a smokey colada.
7 1,969 Read More
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8