Member Spotlight
Princess54
Princess54
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
60 registered members (oceanview17, jbutah, Halcyon, JasonHelmbrecht, ligot, Zanshin, Angelface, TXSUN, jimndiane, Fred, SANFILIP, Momo, BHK, Fran, SeeDiver, captmonk, rpotter28, ChuckG, wizoc, Maria_and_Steve, NumberCruncher, MrEZgoin, boucharda, Compskier, BlueGreenWater, eightzerobits, bbeach, DEL, GW248, CLIFFTOPS, Jeannius, Manpot, SteveH, Brian&Andi, marybeth, phillygirl7, SandS, VirginGordaResident, nevar37, SXMScubaman, Sunnykm, Biturbo, Billtjw, KirkB, johnhill, NoelHall, timnboston, 13 invisible), 326 guests, and 399 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
World Wide Travel
8 minutes ago
I just got home from work, will try to get something put up but if someone else has a photo ready please go ahead and post.
44 531 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
Bobcat--not sure. I think it was always Caravanseri, since I have known it.
34 1,203 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
PM sent
28 894 Read More
British Virgin Islands
3 hours ago
When I had Reef Song I at that point had not considered what the issues. were. In fact I think most USA folks do not realize who little insurance they have against losing everything. I lost 300k out of pocket.
22 719 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Thanks but way too many hoops to jump through to take a vacation. No direct from here to MIA that I am aware of. I was in at Delta for $414 but then it went up and even had I booked, the return is now an overnight. We do not have the luxury of multiple airlines and airports unless we make a 2 hour drive and then is it still basically the same airlines (AA/Delta). I thinkn the closest JB comes is Cleveland and that is 4 hours. Sadly, probably not in the cards this fall.
4 250 Read More
Southern Caribbean
9 hours ago
Sounds like a fun trip. On Guadeloupe make sure you get to Deshaies. Really lovely place with, when I was there, a great atmosphere. Setting for the vast majority of the BBC TV series 'Death in Paradise'. I went to Marie Galante once and didn't see a reason to go back. I may have missed something so if someone else says it's great then go for it.
1 39 Read More
British Virgin Islands
9 hours ago
I know one just sold for over $53,000!
32 5,312 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
15 hours ago
We’re in on that!
17 4,393 Read More
British Virgin Islands
15 hours ago
Rita - we just put “Escape Artist” on the calendar for June 2021 — she is their FP Helia 44 owner’s version - 3 cabin/3 electric heads/GenAC

Looks like a gorgeous boat - a little more $$ than Stella...but lots of room and only 6 of us on board.

And that owner’s side.....yes please!
20 1,662 Read More
General Caribbean
15 hours ago
I am planning on chartering a 50 ft monohull to sail from Antigua to Martinique (One Way) for March either 2021 or 2022. I plan on taking about 12 days for the sail.

I am considering stopping at Montserrat, Guadeloupe & The Saintes & Marie-Galante, Dominica and Martinique.

I am wide open as to suggestions, including leaving entire islands off the itinerary, best places to stop, off the beaten path anchorages, etc.
Interested in hearing the good and the bad including any safety concerns.

Thanks in advance.
0 29 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
16 hours ago
I like Marine Traffic . com Zoom in and out and around

Marine Traffic Web Link
6 650 Read More
British Virgin Islands
16 hours ago
OK, well, let's just stop this here before I say what I really feel.
11 490 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:52 PM
Just noticed the latest JB flight time updates in my emails for those who might be looking for later dates up to mid June.
0 150 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
Yes Winterstale, we have been with BVIYC for at least that long too. And we also sailed Tootsie! I guess we have the same taste in sail boats. I sure wish that I had my next trip booked. Longing to get back. Best wishes for a great trip.
61 3,697 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
Here's a link to find the CVS testing site near you. Not sure if ALL do the testing but there are over 1000 in the country that do

CVS testing site link
9 865 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 01:04 PM
We use Paradise Rental Car (http://www.pdiseinc.com/). It’s $100 for a mini van. They’ll meet you at the airport and retrieve the vehicle from the marina when you are done with it.
2 215 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:44 AM
...and attached to that report that was on tv was a statement from the TSA saying that they have absolutely no plans to train dogs to do that task. So....maybe in Europe
27 1,614 Read More
United States & Canada
Yesterday at 02:07 AM
Is anyone doing the Key West thing in November? We chartered a Cat for first week in November out of KW. At the time we booked, it was looking like U.S. based was a lot more likely to happen. It still looks like we made the right choice....at least for November.
6 361 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/26/2020 01:46 PM
THANK YOU Ruralcarrier-well said!!!
41 1,641 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/26/2020 01:44 PM
Jeannie is as always, on the job and on the ball, and doing her utmost to make her customers - old ones and new - happy with her services. I know I am......😊😊
2 784 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
09/25/2020 11:18 PM
As it should be for all concerned. 👍
1 262 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
09/25/2020 06:05 PM
This is copy/paste from a tripadvisor traveler to STT 9/23

Traveled on Sept. 23rd (2 friends and I) with negative rapid COVID done at around 7pm the day before.

We didn’t submit documents in time for TravelPortal, so we printed them and brought negative COVID test print out.

There were two lines are the airport. One if you had the correct negative test where they took your temperature; the other for no test which was much longer. I’m not sure what happened with the other lane—some could’ve been tested there, but there were hundreds in the other line. Either they were all tested or some of them were and the rest told to quarantine somewhere ....

So much anxiety, but as long as you have your correct documents and don’t have fever, it’s not a long process at all.

10 875 Read More
Jamaica's Resorts & Beaches
09/25/2020 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Yes, I hope so, for everyone's sake. I for one will be very happy to see 2020 go bye-bye!

Carol you are so right. Between the virus and our upcoming elections.....sheesh!! I am so done with 2020 and we still have over three months to go!!
12 1,665 Read More
World Wide Travel
09/25/2020 04:37 AM
Fred - you got it right off the bat, I planned this picture as a "teaser" to get people on the wrong trail and then planned that the next picture of that green freighter, the "Rickmer Rickmers", would give it away. It is all yours!
248 2,586 Read More
British Virgin Islands
09/24/2020 10:02 PM
It sounds like you might have misunderstood the CYOA policy and Covid cancelation offer. While the deposit might not be refundable, it can be applied to a future charter. We found CYOA to be immediately responsive and very accommodating in working through the two charters we had booked with them. On one, since we were just a month and a half from the charter start, they held our deposit and we applied it to a future charter (now already taken) and on the second charter we paid a nominal fee to reschedule since we were more than 90 days from our charter start. I found Sarah super helpful and clear on what our options were. You might want to call Sarah and ask for clarification.
11 759 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6