Member Spotlight
FesserNohair
FesserNohair
Northeast Texas
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ging, luvnthatsxm, ukdude
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (piet, Jeannius, tradewinds, Five Faces, 1 invisible), 676 guests, and 111 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
SXM People Talk
2 hours ago
The Seahawks game with Eagles in 2 weeks has been moved to a 1:00 Eastern time. It was previously a Sunday night game.
4 57 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by RonDon
Now if only the lights near golf course can be working.

It IS a private road, across private property. Who do you suggest pay for the electricity and upkeep for that? Taxes and government certainly do not.
9 536 Read More
Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Mexico
5 hours ago
[quote=

The point is you are posting irrelevant misinformation (once again) which serves to only confuse others new to THIS forum, and waste our time responding to your rhetoric...
This is the Q Roo forum, you need to post these comments in relevant forums...

And I agree with Carol's statement and her question to you.
[/quote]

I am so sorry to confuse others new to this forum like there are 100 posts on this forum every day! And where may I find a correct forum to post on Mexico? I have been down this road with both of you every time I post about crime in Mexico. I know where Q Roo is as I have been there many, many times. I do not have my head buried in the sand but it seems both of you do. Hey why not, you both own property there. I am not posting irrelevant misinformation that's your interpretation. And please do not comment on this post as I don't want to waste your time responding to my rhetoric...……...I am done here and I am glad you agree with Carol, after all, she is the administrator here.
12 236 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by fabila
Pat would you mind mentioning some of the entrees your party ate?

I’ll try but remember, I’m not a foodie and if I was describing it, ‘we had lunch and it was good.’

Kim and I had the beef carpaccio which was served with incredible French fries and a small salad with some sort of a honey dressing. On top of the beef was some fancy lives and shared cheese.

John had a nicely seasoned shrimp, calamari and scallop dish in a salad presentation that he loved.

Joan had a baked mahi mahi served with a side of flavored rice and some kind of a sauce for the fish. There were a lot of fancy words added to the menu descriptions but I probably wouldn’t have known what they were in English never mind as written in French.

The desserts were a chocolate confection with what seemed almost like a chocolate tiramisu, a chocolate mousse and a rich dark chocolate ice cream and the other was coconut encased in dark chocolate with mango and something else. I’m not much of a dessert eater but the first one I did taste and it was yummy but sweet.

Originally Posted by Shelby2
Perhaps all the butterfly sightings?

Yes, the St.Maarten snow comment was in reference to all the white butterflies which, as GaKaye stated, really are a pale yellow or ecru color but against the green and blue backdrops appear from afar to be white.
10 251 Read More
World Wide Travel
6 hours ago
Wonderful report!! Thanks so much for taking us along!
1 22 Read More
World Wide Travel
6 hours ago
Eva,

Love it! Costa Rica is our daughter's go to place like St John is our go to place for my wife and I.
The world is such a big place - thanks for sharing you trip.
3 62 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
SXM traffic! 😂
10 231 Read More
British Virgin Islands
6 hours ago
Much love to one and all..great to see old pals ..however all this pans out I'm sure some of us maniacs will hang in there!
16 1,540 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
I’ve yet to see a route offering Blue Basic. Everything I’ve looked at is Blue and Blue Extra.
4 218 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
Yes. I remember that article. Lots of talk and no action.
3 252 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
There is a LONG thread in General Caribbean about this situation. Please continue the conversation there.

General Caribbean
2 369 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Maybe it was a bad weather day and had nothing else to do.
17 1,242 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Having done STT for many years I am currently in the DCA/SJU/EIS camp....checking for our May trip DCA/SJU/EIS Jet Blue/Silver is currently $598 round trip booked together and DCA to STT is $412 round trip...and then need to add ferry both ways...

Also I find SJU has more last minute alternative options since we have been "stuck" in STT and Miami on the way home multiple times

From DCA there is rarely a direct flight option to STT and since we originate in DCA anyways I like this option better...

Didnt seem to me to be a shortage of options to either place but maybe I am missing something.

OP-That is a great handle...was just in my bilge yesterday putting heaters in
11 410 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:08 PM
I have done that as well but I am not 100% confident on the "free" extension thing always working even though it appears it does.
23 1,325 Read More
SXM People Talk
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
Please add Robin & Ed (Irish1223), and our good friends, Judi & Andy.

Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone. banana
16 685 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
Hey, I never knew that either!! We both learned something today! toast
1 303 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:21 PM
ok, thanks.
16 620 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:40 PM
I'm looking forward to your Anse Marcel report too!! dine

Pat, today was the day we would have been your neighbor, so make that report good!!!

rofl jester
6 485 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:38 PM
Maho Pharmacy had the cbd oil you drop under your tongue. It was a 6% concentration, 10ml sample for $70 usd. The pharmacist Joris, said there is a better selection of other products at the Philipsburg Pharmacy.
2 237 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:30 PM
I always found the beaches on the east side of island were more windy.
11 784 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:25 PM
We just love Isola. Marco is doing a great job.
6 372 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 03:14 PM
Two thumbs up for Pie Hole.
4 246 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
We loved not having a TV in all the years we stayed at the Toad. There used to be one under the round house next to the office (as well as a computer to use). I could never figure out how to operate that TV, which had two different remotes. If I did get it to work, there was nothing much on to watch anyway. Great pictures of the new and improved Toad. Hopefully there are nice balcony tables and chairs out there.
8 659 Read More
General Caribbean
Yesterday at 02:48 PM
Update

Hapgood has failed to show up for a hearing. I don't understand why the charges aren't just being dismissed, based on the blood test results.
37 3,391 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Thank You Sunflower!
7 1,347 Read More
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12