Member Spotlight
Thistle
Thistle
NY
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
jt716
Who's Online Now
58 registered members (Pan, map, JandIrene, NotquiteCapnRon, RatmansWife, JasonHelmbrecht, dfmsml, George1234, tomKat, cbinparadise, MrWhiskerssammy, GaryB, Sunnykm, SXMbeacher, cwoody, sugarae, Volle Maan, CaptainJay, cbf, bailau, NeilCanada, RonDon, richupm, MrEZgoin, PML, botnot, Mariag, duke63, boucharda, CaribLee, pedalpusher, zeus1963, captmonk, Bob_Dot, ndfaninnc, xrayman67, o2bnsxm, av8er, doctorj, socamon, Brian&Andi, bobsob, jrw, pandpfromcanada, 14 invisible), 334 guests, and 384 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
British Virgin Islands
1 minute ago
Probably a child as in a 25-year-old daughter! Some people are not reasonable. However, with a positive Covid test, they are all likely to be within 48 hours, as that is often the testing window.
23 636 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
5 minutes ago
I agree with you, Pat, that if they were making an announcement--then make it!! It doesn't really say anything. Leads me to believe that rather than AA going out of business they will combine with Jet Blue in the future. Good for those of us that have miles with both so they hopefully would not be lost. Having said that, I hope that it will improve the customer service which has been going down hill for a long time.
7 100 Read More
British Virgin Islands
16 minutes ago
I have great, very fond memories of sailing with Jeff and Chrissie and spending time with them in a place we called Paradise. Our friendship developed due to our shared love of the BVI's and remained through the years. Along with Kimmers and Lew and my
"brother" Bill and Lady Di, we had some memorable times together that I surely will always treasure. To copy Malcom: Sail on sailor...I'm sure you're looking back over the starboard rail at all of us toasting you. RIP dear friend!
8 757 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
19 minutes ago
Thank you Lesley! I miss looking at the beach REAL time. How are you guys? We want to come down, but it is scary. Hopefully this fall.
2 274 Read More
British Virgin Islands
55 minutes ago
0 47 Read More
British Virgin Islands
1 hour ago
The dates we are considering are Nov 14-25. CLT-STT via AA direct then ViAirlink to NGD coach is $1869 for two. CLT-SJU via AA direct then InterCarribean to EIS then ViAirlink to NGD is $1494. With either route and no issues we leave Charlotte at the same time and arrive on Anegada at the same time. $375 saving plus I don't have to deal with STT.
16 1,058 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
0 112 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
2 hours ago
Sera Bella is definitely a one story villa, in between two other one story villas. Don't remember the number.
18 933 Read More
World Wide Travel
2 hours ago
SXMFOX you are up! Where to next?

BTW - TravelHat which one were you in the pic
11 206 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
If SXM actually does open its borders to the USA at this time, we shall see how long it takes before the PM shuts it down again. It’s only foolishness to think that the island opening it’s borders to the Americans at this point won’t turn into a Covid Spike. The question isn’t will it happen, the question is will the island be ready when it happens?
23 1,259 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
And unfortunately, they aren't the only ones!
5 482 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
10 hours ago
👍😀🥰😛😘🤣🤫
27 2,200 Read More
British Virgin Islands
13 hours ago
I'm pretty sure the name wasn't Smith; could have been Ford. He was at least manager; I got the impression he was more than that.
13 1,141 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
OK, Looking forward to it.
16 454 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Does anybody have any experience with https://www.happycharter.com/? Either as a potential charterer or a boat owner?
0 138 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Always loved Baywatch, both locations. Andy had the best mussels. We would visit in the AM to have coffee and just relax.
Great times, nice people.
24 1,633 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
I think once SXm is able to test on arrival then that issue will be moot...but....there is still the possibility of getting a asymptomatic positive test back and being toast for two weeks in COVID prison...and then there is the $210/week insurance per couple...and the cost of the tests....and the uncertainty
49 3,722 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by GeorgeC1
Thanks for the info. Do you have the name of the delivery company. Are there any boat disinfecting requirements?
George

I believe Island Time is correct and I don't know about disinfecting procedures or requirements.
15 1,292 Read More
United States & Canada
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Thanks for sharing Eva.

Up at Horn Point on 7/3-7/4. Thought about anchoring out till that breeze let up.
Think we are going to wait till Fall for our extended Baycation!

Beautiful boat. We have been looking at going "back for our future". ie swapping our 2016 Beneteau for a Sabre.
Sabre's are so well build and designed for cruising.

See you out on the bay.

Chuck
s/v Snallygaster
2 84 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:34 PM
Going through MIA was so much less in miles than CLT. Would have rather returned through CLT but that was 60,000 each on Friday too. Who knows I might get changed there anyway.
5 561 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 01:07 PM
https://cruisereport.com/cruise-industry-news/hepa-filters-and-uv-c-light

Windstar’s largest sailing yacht is the Wind Surf (342 pax) home ported in SXM for the Caribbean winter season.
Their sailings are scheduled to start on Nov 29 - first sailing since March.

Sounds like a very thorough safety protocol.
0 179 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
Yesterday at 02:41 AM
Barely noticed...everyone had a mask on
2 224 Read More
Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Mexico
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Will do...and I misspoke above, sorry - they’re considering a return to red, not a shutdown...that just closes non-essential businesses. The number of deaths there has climbed from 10 in May to 133 yesterday and I’m sure that is a concern...
I’m sure you will enjoy your visit!
75 4,974 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:09 AM
That is what I thought I remember about that. I clearly remember the article in the Daily Herald and it even had a picture of the suspect from a security camera.
20 2,243 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
07/14/2020 09:30 PM
Or getting to the proper person. I applied for 2 refunds back at the beginning of this and both were done in a very timely manner, once I spoke to a person who could make it happen. No idea what it is like now.
2 365 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7