Member Spotlight
candj
candj
Southport, North Carolina, US
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
nyoming
Who's Online Now
30 registered members (Fred, Todd, bailau, GeorgeC1, bbeach, Fran, Jaybird, wildbill069, CaptainJay, bugambilias, EllenS, dlparch, beachbum1313, PnPinNC, boucharda, Wingman, SANFILIP, timnboston, road3682, sleepychef, CLIFFTOPS, 9 invisible), 184 guests, and 418 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 minute ago
Thanks for joining us Pat and John, certainly a highlight of this trip and it had been too long since we were on island at the same time. Hope to see you two in the coming week but if not have a great rest of your time on island!
4 176 Read More
British Virgin Islands
2 minutes ago
The BVI government should be making a strong case to UK regulators that they should be a high priority for the vaccine both from a health and economic standpoint. They have zero herd immunity and their economy hinges on allowing open visitation.
20 881 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
40 minutes ago
Perfect.....thanks
4 217 Read More
General Caribbean
1 hour ago
Upon arrival people are required to undergo a 14 day quarantine, or in a specific housing or hotel "Bubble". This couple left their bubble and moved about the Island. It is setting an example with the $5,000 fine. Please do click on "Press Release" for Governments statement.
2 50 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
4 hours ago
I received two 500-mile upgrades. I am not even sure what that is!
21 812 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
OK, obviously you know more about it than I do, so I assume at least some of them have been working. ...For which they were paid......
11 449 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
11 hours ago
Good info and thanks for taking the time to post this. Have a great time.
3 323 Read More
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
12 hours ago
We visited the beach last week. Water was nice, waves were fun. Sand was soft and beach had plenty of room. Only downside was no bathroom facilities close by.
4 413 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
12 hours ago
Rick - can you explain "Sunday funday" for us newbies to the USVI?

Also - thanks for all your informative posts - we will be down next week and I feel much more literate with your assistance!

Sue
13 656 Read More
British Virgin Islands
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by GeorgeC1

If the runway is extended the large jets coming in to land will have to approach the runway from West End and traverse the south shore of Tortola and north shores of Norman, Peter and Cooper islands to land.
I’m sure the tourists who come to vacation will enjoy the sounds of jet engines while they’re sipping their Pina Coladas.
174 8,952 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
That's a hoot Pat! Right up there with one I heard on a cruise.."does this elevator go to the front of the ship?"
14 1,310 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
It's fine for me now but it was showing what looked like the inside of an equipment room.
7 920 Read More
World Wide Travel
Yesterday at 09:04 PM
Does anyone have any somewhat educated guess as to when we can take a halfway normal trip to Italy? We are scheduled to go in March after being cancelled last March. I have serious doubts it will happen, although trying to staying optimistic. Thanks
0 39 Read More
World Wide Travel
Yesterday at 08:34 PM
round the corner from the beach bar still at sea level , it has its own tennis court or it did when I lived there, a guy with otters owns it now

I never owned it lol
136 1,763 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 08:00 PM
Seems we're having a bit of a relapse. 88 positive in the USVI with 12 new cases on St. John. Lime Inn, Lime Out, Greengo's, and The Terrace are closed due to positive cases and contact tracing. Other retail stores are affected. Hearing from folks in those circles, there is one degree of separation between the businesses. The positivity rate has crept up over 5%.

Today I am social distancing in Hurricane Hole while making water and working over the Internet. Not another soul in sight.

Cheers, RickG
7 557 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
EHAS approval does not take long. Ours took 45 min from entering on the information to approval.

We fly tomorrow too!!
5 346 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
Welcome JD.
3 229 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
love that online handle!!!
9 1,395 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:36 PM
Daily Herald story

And I see Secrets will open the end of January. Hopefully Secrets will be in better shape than when they tried to open, pre Covid, when they were not prepared to open.
0 155 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 05:05 PM
And that is why I don’t do photos much, aside from the fact I don’t know how to...... cloud
9 653 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 04:30 PM
We had our January AA flights pushed back by about 30 minutes. They sent me an email.
3 243 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 03:23 PM
Sorry you will have to delay the trip but at least you are able to go. Enjoy..
9 482 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
The traffic was very heavy the night we were heading to the Palms and we were told it was the night before, too. Planning on dinner at Lee’s last night so we headed out very early to allow for the traffic and of course, we were alone most of the way with little or no traffic at all. So much for responsible planning..........
14 1,071 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 12:51 AM
Thanks. Enjoy!
26 1,613 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
12/03/2020 11:31 PM
7 516 Read More
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9