Traveltalkonline.com Forums

People Talk >> BVI People Talk

Pages: 1
cwoody
Traveler

Loc: Middleburg, VA
Annapolis Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade
      #1619033 - 12/10/14 01:04 PM (64.79.49.26)

My local Club Beneteau Chesapeake Bay sailing group (CB2) has an entry this year. Tune in Saturday if you can.
--------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

The Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade, one of Annapolis' signature events, is just around the corner! The team at Club Beneteau has worked very hard on their entry and we welcome you to either join us at the Annapolis waterfront to watch the boats parade around the harbor, or watch it via Livestream. Whether you are decorating your Christmas tree, preparing cookies and other traditional treats or just hanging with family and friends, please tune in and watch us strut our stuff.

This year the Lights Parade will be held on December 13th, from 6 to 8 PM EST.
The 2014 Lights Parade Livestream event is back and will be running on the 13th (www.livestream.com). This year the Livestream will be even better with professional narration, spectator comments and multiple cameras. People from all over the world have watched the Lights Parade live - and closer to home, many locals have watched the parade warm and comfy at home!

LiveStream

Happy Holidays!

--------------------
Chuck W.

BVI Pics

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Dirichlet
Traveler

Loc: MD, USA
Re: Annapolis Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade [Re: cwoody]
      #1619054 - 12/10/14 02:07 PM (132.250.22.11)

I've loved and attended this event for years!
I'll be there, but I've not yet determined where I'll watch. I'll either be at AYC, EYC, or on Dock B in front of Carol's Creek.
Good luck with your entry!

--------------------
... DIF all the time...

Capnmike
Traveler

Loc: Whidbey Island, WA
Re: Annapolis Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade [Re: Dirichlet]
      #1619137 - 12/10/14 11:57 PM (50.34.133.83)

The Oak Harbor Yacht Club had their parade last Saturday, was a great night.

This is a shot of our boat heading into the moon light caught by a local photographer.

BEERMAN
Traveler

Loc: VIRGINIA
Re: Annapolis Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade [Re: Capnmike]
      #1619149 - 12/11/14 05:52 AM (72.83.250.161)

Nice!

Unregistered

Re: Annapolis Eastport Yacht Club Lights Parade [Re: cwoody]
      #1619751 - 12/15/14 12:41 PM (64.79.49.26)

CB2 WINS BEST IN SHOW AT LIGHTS PARADE

Quote:

"Go Big or Go Home" - this was the mantra that motivated the CB2 Lights Parade team. And go big they did. With close to 20,000 lights choreographed to "Carol of the Bells", CB2 wowed the audiences and the judges in Annapolis Harbor and Eastport to win the event's coveted "Best in Show" award. Although some technical difficulties caused a bit of delay in the early hour of the parade, eventually the show went on and was truly spectacular.

Thanks go out to the many club members who worked on all aspects of the display - from the light sails, to the snowflakes on the mast, to the music. It was most certainly a team effort and could not have been accomplished without their help. Thanks also to AYS for contributing both financially and with logo artwork for our use.

Mostly however, thanks to Team Captains Mike and Tammy Everitt for their artistic vision, gracious use of their vessel Bleu Flue, and tenacity to see the project through to its ultimate successful completion. I'm sure I speak for the entire membership when I say how proud we are of both Mike and Tammy to be such generous ambassadors for our club. Please join me in congratulating their successful and award winning Lights Parade effort.

Joe Zebleckes, Commodore

Please enjoy the two video links below taken of the event at Ego Alley in Annapolis Harbor.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=634...e=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=902009863165533&set=vb.100000695844108&type=2&theater
/>

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 1387

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline
A Public Service of TTOL