Traveltalkonline.com Forums

People Talk >> SXM People Talk

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
she314
Traveler

Loc: RI
Re: March Get Together - Tues. 3/10 - The Greenhouse [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1638824 - 03/17/15 02:52 PM (24.250.31.111)

I did get it 10 days into my vacation, Carol - how crazy is that? I will work up a lengthy post about it once I get back into the swing of things. The gate agents told me yesterday that I was a legend in the office for how long it was lost, and how nice I was about it as most customers understandably wouldn't be. Hey, they didn't personally lose it, and they did their best to track it down for me. Can't say enough about the luggage desk crew at PJIA - they were great. Not looking forward to the claim process, but fingers are firmly crossed that I get my due compensation without getting majorly jerked around. I have to re-listen to the voice mails I got about the bag, but as far as I could tell, it was in Jacksonville for 4-5 days with someone else's baggage claim tag on it before they sent it to the CLT luggage warehouse, where it sat for the same length of time before they contacted me. Jeez.

Bob - it was so nice to see you and Bette again after a few years - Susan and I were thrilled! Glad you enjoyed the rest of your vacation, and here's to next March!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: March Get Together - Tues. 3/10 - The Greenhouse [Re: she314]
      #1638833 - 03/17/15 03:03 PM (71.101.34.145)

Yes, I would be pretty irate with my bag MIA for 10 days!!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 10868
Calendar Event: 03/10/15

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline