Traveltalkonline.com Forums

Travel and Vacation Forums >> Southern Caribbean

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
SXMFOX
Traveler

Loc: Eastern NC, N Topsail Beach
Re: Trip report from Curacao [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1751271 - 11/06/17 07:32 PM (172.220.209.243)

Carol, you are so right!!!! When we were staying over Dawn Beach, Oyster Bay, my wife would tell me not to spread the word! Well I did to people who ask, and guess what, we in the same boat as you and Eric. Could not even get into the villas we wanted to rent, no matter what we offered! But surprisingly at BSV we have always been able to rent a villa at our times, and the same villa! But now we are new comers to BSV. We have only stayed in Oct 2016, and June of 2017. So we are newbies! Lol. On a side note, we were book into BSV for Sept 7th, and then we all know what happed! We have been keeping up with your reports on BSV, and have been in contact with Tracy and Drew since before Erima. Please keep the information flowing, and as always, if we donít post, you can guarantee we are still on TTOL looking! You have done a great job!!!!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Trip report from Curacao [Re: SXMFOX]
      #1751272 - 11/06/17 08:00 PM (107.77.253.9)

We were there at BSV in June 2017. What dates were you there? Were you there when we were there? June is our anniversary, so we have been going every year for the past few years in June. June HAS been not very full at BSV. However, with the a/c in the main room, I'm thinking it will start to get a lot busier that time of year!!

SXMFOX
Traveler

Loc: Eastern NC, N Topsail Beach
Re: Trip report from Curacao [Re: Carol_Hill]
      #1751273 - 11/06/17 08:24 PM (172.220.209.243)

Carol that is to funny, we are always in St. Maarten in June also. Are anniversarie is June 7th. and my birthday is June 8th. so we always take that week for vacation. I think yours is in the middle of June so that is why we are not on the same week. How ever we would love to meet you and your husband one trip since you have given us some great suggestions on food. My favorite one is salmon in puff pastry, that we had at Orient beach. It has to be one of our best lunches on the island. We also are in love with z best because of you. We were sad we never went to dreams we always talked about going but be never did, wish we had. Thank you so much.

Carol_HillAdministrator
Administrator

Loc: Central Florida!
Re: Trip report from Curacao [Re: SXMFOX]
      #1751275 - 11/06/17 08:57 PM (107.77.253.9)

We are booked for June next year at BSV, so keep in touch!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      TTOLCode is enabled

Topic views: 583

Jump to

Contact Us Terms of Use Advertising on TTOL Traveltalkonline