$398 all together. So I have not booked anything as of yet and by the other comments I dont think I will be looking at Spirit. I think the best option would be to wait for Westjet pricing to come down. Right now westjet is $806 pp taxes in. And if everyone is thinking the prices will drop as we have time to wait then I think we will do that. One last thing - would you be comfortable booking the villa and then getting your flights at a later date.