Tough call. As I mentioned in a previous post, we're in sort of the same fix. All but two of the eight of us booked for February with TMM have been sailing in the BVI multiple times ( I'm on my 20-something trip since 1980). I'm not as optimistic as some about the infrastructure being ready for even a limited charter business by this winter, but I will gladly be proven wrong if that's not the case. D Fish, sounds like with you're group you should just consider getting as much of a refund as you can and you and your husband just get a monohull if available. (I think that's what my wife and I are going to do). Your friends can go some other time when things are a more back to normal. I'm not sure if many of the smaller companies without deep pockets are going to survive this. I'd probably try to get as much deposit money back as possible. I'm personally waiting to see what the status at TMM is going to be, but I've got another 7 weeks before I have to declare on my deposit. Good luck.