Holy crap, yall did Angel's Landing. How scary was that?

I'm planning a very similar trip for next year. I'm leaving in the morning for a camping trip. I'd love to pick your brain about your trip when I get back in town if that's ok?

My current rough plan:
Get to Vegas late on the Friday night of Memorial Day weekend 2017 and grab a cheap hotel
Sat: Visit the Hoover dam and Valley of Fire SP enroute to Zion. Explore Zion in the afternoon. We'll grab a room somewhere in the area.
Sun: Hike more of Zion. Late afternoon head over towards Bryce Canyon and rent a house for a few days.
Mon-Wed: Misc exploring of Bryce Canyon NP, Capitol Roof NP, Grand Staircase-Escalante, and Vermillion Cliffs.
Thur: Explore more in that area in the morning and then head over to the north rim of the GC. We have a cabin booked in the NP on the rim. I want to see a GC sunset.
Fri: Explore more in the morning. I want to see a GC sunrise. Early afternoon we'll head towards Vegas.
Sat: Fly out early for home.

I have lots of details to work through. I have booked the only night we'll spend in a NP lodge. My kids will be 17, 15, and 10 at the time of the trip. My inlaws will probably go too. It's going to be awesome. I need to make sure I don't overschedule us.