Two weeks ago I used Riteway for pre-provisioning a large order (over $500). They delivered on Sunday, but about $100 worth of items were missing; they took off only $50, so I will need to call them again. I also shopped there on Sunday, and I have to say that it's not a good day to shop - baked goods not fresh and was unable to find quite a few items; any other day would probably be better. Surprisingly, One Mart was able to fill in for all the missing items from RiteWay! And throughout the entire store I kept receiving offers of help from the staff. And they have a dedicated driver, Edwin, who will drive you for free. (We tipped him well, of course) He even went into the back store room to find us a huge package of guacamole which was nearly half the cost of the missing Riteway one. They also had frozen pancakes in stock, and blueberries, unlike Riteway. In the future I will shop both stores. (We chartered out of BVI Yacht Charters, so both stores were very conveniently located.) Caribbean Cellars had the best bottled water price, as well as rums and case goods, but they don't sell smaller packs of drinks.