I have to add my 2cents on CLT. We have traveled in April thru CLT. 1 hr 41 min is perfect in a perfect world. However, most of our flights have left SXM late. That cuts down on the time you have to clear customs which this past April was a mess. We got to the gate and our seats had been given away and they were closing the door. All the way from SXM we were told not to worry. We got on the flight because we are CC members. Our friends did not. Also didn't make it another time. Flight left SXM late and went to San Juan for fuel. The flight starts boarding half hour before departure. If you board late you may not be able to do carryon. This also happened to us even though we had Zone 2 boarding. (Think AA has changed it to another name now). CLT has never been smooth for us in April. I usually go for the longer layover. That way you have time to use the bathrooms and get a bite to eat. This luxury has not happened for us in a few years. It is run run run and lots of stress. I would try for Philly and hope that your flight takes off on time.

[Linked Image]
[/url]