Hello All, yes I'm a newbie to the forum as a member but I've been lurking in the shadows for years gleaning all your wonderful information and viewing your great trip reports. Thus our 6 years of chartering has been made so much more enjoyable for your generous sharing of knowledge and for that I thank you immensely.
Our next charter begins on 9/25 for 10 days and presents a new challenge for me. Our long time travel companions decided to check off a bucket list item and go fishing in Alaska! Really, Alaska?! Do they even have Rum in Alaska? Oh well, obviously our precious vacation time is preferred to be spent with "toes in the sand, cold one in my hand" locales along with crystal clear warm water. So, now I'm faced with a new challenge of taking on three new couples who have limited boat experience but fortunately they are a bit younger and full of enthusiasm. We are taking the 514 PC power cat from the Moorings. My first trip with the 514 as previously we had the 474 but I feel confident from what I've read on TTOL and other sites, it should not be that different. Plus my wife has over the years grown into a great first mate. Only new excursion will be going into Spanish Town; haven't done that before so any helpful info is appreciated. Thought we would try that for the requisite visit to the Baths. Again, thank you all for the many great posts!