boucharda said:
$28 is not bad. If i have options I always choose a longer layover on the return BUT... my main issue with AA is there constant changing of flights from those that are booked.

It seems my 2 hour layover always becomes 55 minutes a couple of weeks before the flight and I am stuck keeping that flight or paying a stupid price for a last minute fare.

It's all a crap shoot now....

AA usually makes seasonal adjustments of their prices but this time of year, their November flights and rates should be pretty stable. That said, all things can be changed at the whim of each of the airlines and nothing is absolutely set in stone.

The only benefit I can see of AA over United is AA does offer more flights and options if there should be any problems with your scheduled flight. Well, that and a little more comfort room for clearing C & I on the way home. In the event you need to change terminals you may need that extra time. And truthfully, many will say to avoid PA in the winter months, but chances are pretty good if you can't fly into PA due to weather issues you may not fly into Boston either. I wouldn't worry that much about it.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."