Depending on what you want to do, if you continue on to the bottom of the hill going past the turn to Captain Olivers, which is also a route to the harbor, then take a right, you will see on your right a small grocer with the name "Wine Cellar" out front. If you make it to the big speed bump on the main road you have gone a tad too far. I was just in there and they have greatly expanded their selection of wine and especially hard liquor. Very easy in/out as opposed to running around in the big stores. The negative is that prices will be higher but it is maybe a two minute drive from there to the harbor docks. Tho, should be cheaper than the on-dock liquor store and you can make you own selections. They also have a selection of mixers and convenience store type groceries. We drive right by it on our way to/from Orient Beach so will be doing some price comparison -v- Grand Marche. Otherwise, Jeanies Shop n Drop for pre-order & delivery.
I will be in there again in the next few days, so if you have any questions give me a shout.
Orient Beach was "toasty" today, lots of in-water time.