There are a lot better and more expensive Scotch's the Dewars.

You know, I have gone the high $$ single malt route and tried MANY expensive blends also. I have also found that $$ does not always equate to personal taste. I am involved in some wine tastings here at home and like with scotch, $$ does not always equate to personal taste. There are people known as "wine snobs" and now I guess there are "scotch snobs" also.

I am personally not a fan of BBB after more than one bad experience there. Yes, myself and others posted about it here but we also made the choice not to return instead of continuing to harp on it. Other than for a drink, I have not been to BBB to eat in over 2 years. Even picking on someone else for using the initials "BBB" is over the top. Many people on this forum abbreviate or use initials for the airport (SXM), Orient Beach (OB) and other things.

You really need to get over the bottled water deal. Many sporting and other events routinely sell bottled water and pop/soda for $3, $5 and $6 or more per bottle. The choice is yours, pay it and enjoy it or walk away. Same goes for alcoholic beverages. $8 to $10 for probably 50 cents to $1 worth of draft beer at many events and the same choice, pay it or don't pay it.

Like buying gas or diesel fuel on the water, WAY higher than on land but that is what one does if they have that need.