|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,017
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
|
|
|
12 members (Caribman, Bob O, jeepers, SXMScubaman, mchirgwin, marksxm, DanS, caribmichael, Rumlover, mez, CarolinaSailor, 1 invisible),
1,036
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Slow moving on the new Coal Pot while we mourn the passing of Palm's Delight..D Coal Pot folks signed another year lease, I heard , to stay in the old place til the new one is finished..Big Bana was kinda open before I left three weeks ago..but a very bored barkeep could not be bothered to serve me a cold one and talk about the menu..so I left..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|