|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (Rumlover, RickinAtlanta, MartyG, SharonfromSXM, KC2SXM, FLCajun, LINNY, 2 invisible),
400
guests, and
146
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1 |
Is it common for St. Thomas hotel's to charge your credit card the full amount for a room you book way in advance? Last year I booked a room with Windward Passage five month's in advance, and our card was charged the full amount almost immediately after I hung up. And just now we checked our on-line credit card account and Island Beachcomber has charged the card the full amount for a room I called to book for late May '17 for our last night near the airport. Again, almost immediately after I hung up. Is this common? Do all hotel's do this in the USVI ,or am I paying someone's salary in advance?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|