So many great memories in the BVI from days gone by! I have a hard time listing without pictures, so here are just a few of my BVI nostalgia moments

[Linked Image]

A view of Little Dix 1978 from a USCG Helicopter. Flying around the BVI on patrols or SAR missions were always filled with spectacular views.

[Linked Image]

Enjoying the Baths in 1979 with my sweetie. We were the only people there for entire afternoon. Those days are definitely gone.

[Linked Image]

Pulling into Cooper in 1988 on our first charter trip. The bar had a great painkiller and sign that answered any small talk question that you could think of, and a humongous dog… or was it two big dogs.

[Linked Image]

The queen’s car in the bar at smugglers in 1992. We made the short walk to Smugglers from Long Bay to discover we were the only ones there. There was a coffee tin with a few dollars in it and cooler of cold beer. Honor bars anywhere are good thing!

[Linked Image]

Sitting in Club Paradise in 92 drinking some of the best Rum Punches I have ever had waiting on “When” The ferry that ran from the West End to JVD, when… ever it decided to. I sure wish I had a pic of When. If I remember right it was like an old landing craft. Could be wrong on that one.

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés