What the previous poster said... When we go I also bring along clothing appropriate for going to Grand Case for dinner and shopping in Phillipsburg: two pairs of permanent press wash and wear kakhi slacks and three permanent press wash and wear short sleeved collared sport shirts (buttons all the way down, not pull-overs). I also bring several sets of underware and socks. All those can be hand washed and left out to dry either in the shower or outside on our mini-suite patio while we are at the beach. My wife usually brings two or three wash and wear sundresses for the dinner and/or shopping trips.

There is no need for sport coats or ties on this trip... My wife brings one sweater in case it gets a little cool in the evening.

Our general rule for packing to go to SXM is "bring half the clothes and twice the money" that you think you will need.

Also bring spray cans of Deep Woods Off to spray your legs from the knees down no later than 3pm each day to ward the the sand fleas... If you wonder why, just read "Don't stop the carnival" by Herman Wouk...

Bill

Last edited by Bill_S; 12/26/2016 07:55 PM.

Bill