Our departure tax (30 per person) has never been included in our airfare,,we always pay that seperately? Not sure if that is because we are flying direct from Canada? We fly out of toronto, direct flight for 637.00 but we know the departure tax is not in that ticket. Still a good price for a direct flight. I think I was just wondering on the daily charges because I thought I had read somewhere that when doing an exchange we were exempt,,,that's the only reason I asked the question. AT any rate, am looking forward to our trip and I do realize that to score a three bedroom is an awesome deal....I do not own a timeshare,,,I own a vacation membership,,,it is slightly different. Every odd year I pay maintenance fees at a resort in Collingwood Ontario. I either go there, or deposit my week and travel elsewhere. Not sure how I scored a three bedroom, but Royal Palm location is just where we wanted to be. We rent a car anyways, and do travel around,,but staying there offers so many options by foot,,when me, the driver, wants to partake in some "beverages"...lol Thanks to all who responded.

Randy and Meg Young