Aloha,
On Monday thru Saturday John is there and does ribs and chicken, nicely done and comes with a nice salad. Danny has drinks and possibly the best rum punch on island. Sometimes this varies.

On Sundays Dany is the chef, and he also does ribs and chicken and besides the salad often there is beans and rice. Also on Sunday "if" you order ahead of time which often also requires a deposit to go along with how much you want, Dany does some of the best lobster on island. I am not much of a Caribbean lobster fan, much prefer the New England area lobster but Dany does a great job with it on the bbq and I would go as far to say that it is the best Caribbean lobster on island that I have had in any form.

Dany also supplies chairs to most of the Cupecoy beaches depending upon where there is sand and a safe place to put them. You can also bring your own chair if you wish, along with your own cooler if you wish and all is OK! We rent his chairs and umbrella, eat the food he serves and rum punches and we also bring our own cooler with other beverages and sometimes snacks.

Another note to those that have questioned his legal ability to serve these beaches. He gets more than his fair share of checks on his papers and we were there when the Dutch Police showed up to question him in early December. We witnessed him calmly going through the process like it is just another day in paradise noting he had everything in order and all was good. He pays rent for use of the land, and yes he charges $5 for parking but you can park and walk if you wish to avoid that charge but we have no issue with it.

Also, Cupecoy is CO but the key word is optional. We are textiles and have lots of friends on that beach that enjoy being bare and it is all OK.

Smooth
T

I prefer the Isle seat