question.. I recently went onto VRBO looking for a place to stay in Orient for 3 nights before we move into a villa for the week. The response I received back was not from the owner or vrbo it was from SAINTMARTIN RENTAL /Christine (no last name) and they provided me a quote via email . When I was ready to book it does not allow you to book via their website on line you have to call so I called many many times and would get a recording that they were helping other customers and to leave name and number and they will return my call so after 8 or so times of not getting them live I left my number and I emailed them letting them know ready to book cannot book on line tried to call and left message . I received a email back stating that they tried to call me ( I have caller id and there was no call) but that I could fill out the attached form with credit card information to reserve. At the top of the email there was a highlighted section that caught my eye that read "this sender failed our fraud detection and may not be who they appear to be".. So I decided to not book with them . So my question does anybody on here know why a vrbo rental would go to another agency (have used vrbo many times in US and it normally goes to the owner (at least in my cases) and should this be trusted?

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 01/13/2017 11:50 AM.