A couple related questions... If you're chartering with the Moorings, it 'seems' like having them do the provisioning would be easiest - their boat, their responsibility as part of getting your boat ready, no delivery variable for you to coordinate, everything is stowed for you, etc. So that's my default thinking, but not everyone does that - there must be a reason and I just wanted to get a sense for why.

1. On doing a la carte provisioning vs. ordering ahead/delivery from Riteway... Are prices & availability about the same between the two - i.e., can you get everything you need via Moorings, selection and quality as good, and cost about the same? Anything you can't get via Moorings that you'd still have to walk to Riteway for?

2. On ordering ahead via Riteway... If you can order everything online and have it delivered, I'm wondering why someone would place an online order ahead of time yet still visit the store when they get to town. Does Riteway not always do a reliably good job of picking good fresh fruits, meats, etc - or why is that?

Thanks in advance for the insight!