|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 90
Joined: March 2010
|
|
|
18 members (ScottW, mahokid, TracyT, NumberCruncher, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, DougP, pandpfromcanada, PSE3801997, MrTim-BTV, dj1094, polaris, LAB57, toast, 4 invisible),
378
guests, and
31
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524 Likes: 34
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,524 Likes: 34 |
I get that on the cards, note that Air BnB has ability to conduct business there starting I think last year. We are considering using them instead of staying at the Melia Cohiba. Arriving as three couples with the needed cash to check into the Melia Havana plus our spending money makes for a lot of green backs in our pockets when we arrive.
I am learning as I go, look forward to being there.
Thank you for the info so far, looking forward to hearing more.
Cheers!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|