My husband and I stayed there in February of 2008. I can't say what has changed as we haven't been back but the apartments are located north of the Grand Case beach club where we walked to on one occasion otherwise we took the car to go farther into Grand Case where most of the restaurants are. Our intent for that trip was to dine in Grand Case nightly and to beach on Orient.

As Carol said back then only the bedroom was air conditioned. Our bedroom was large with a comfortable queen size bed and several dressers, night stands and plenty of closet space along with an electronic safe. Available was an iron, blow dryer and ironing board. The large living room with a sectional couch had a flat screened TV and a round table with 4 chairs. The kitchen included full size refig, oven and stovetop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender. Both rooms had ceilings. Voltage was 110. You have access to the beach via a steep driveway. We had housekeeping 3 days of out the 7 we were there. There is a nice deck where we sat at night. On our level there were two apartments. We booked the one at the end for more privacy. There is only one exit/entrance to those apartments so we had to walk by our neighbors deck area to get to our car. I believe it's considered the second floor. The owners live onsite in the apartment above where we stayed (at least they did then)
Emile and Suzy were wonderful hosts.

If you are interested I may be able to pull up some photos from Photobucket and can send them to you in a private message.